Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Stop playing dumb.
In saying that he's all but asserting that every black person that reacted negatively to the events of the Trayvon Martin case did not take into account the facts which is hugely insulting.

If he truly believed that Trayvon was wronged he would have said so there and then and not waited until after the backlash.

Thank you, I came in to respond with damn near the same thing :salute:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
The Trayvon case isn't a USA issue. It's an issue in any country that blacks are a minority in.

Some blacks saying they can't relate just because they're not American is retarded. As long as you're a minority, you'll be seen as just another nikka and you need to be aware of your surroundings because of it.

Never even set foot in the Americas yet, but what Kobe said disgusts me.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The people in this thread who have been equating what kobe said to the same thing a klansman would say or worst are ridiculous. He didn't say black people aren't shyt, or that trayvon martin deserved it or something. All he said was that he wasn't the type of person to choose a side based on race without the facts.

The facts of the Trayvon case remain and most white folks who support Zimmerman are bonafied racists. You simply don't get it

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trayvon's shooter was walking free and wasn't arrested. What other FACTS were needed? Those were the FACTS :mindblown:

Why is a "side" needed for something that should be viewed as UNIVERSALLY WRONG?

I'm not debating the trayvon case here, obviously it was universally wrong. I am arguing with the people who equate kobe's view of impartiality as the same thing as a klansman.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The facts of the Trayvon case remain and most white folks who support Zimmerman are bonafied racists. You simply don't get it

I definitely know that most of his supporters are racist, but I am not in the mind of a guy like kobe to presume that what he thinks is the same as those racists.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm not debating the trayvon case here, obviously it was universally wrong. I am arguing with the people who equate kobe's view of impartiality as the same thing as a klansman.
Look at whose c/s Kobe ignorant commentary. you going to ignore their ilk?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Those of you saying that Kobe's right because you have to wait for the facts, familiarize yourself with the concept of Res Ipsa Loquitur. For example, if your sister gets pregnant with your baby, fukk the facts, we know something bad happened.

Trayvon was a kid who was shot to death after being confronted by a psychotic a$$hole for walking through a white neighborhood. The psychotic a$$hole was not arrested for murder. Something was clearly fukking wrong.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've seen those tweets and as I said im not in the mind of kobe where I can presume what he thinks is the same as those racist. Those racist zimmerman supporters will latch onto anything or anyone who they think is supporting their position whether or not the intention is the same.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

You're lumping all that shyt together and you look stupid. Let you tell it, Kobe should have come out and said, "I'm glad that little ****** boy is dead. One less in the world".

All of y'all are a bunch tunnel visioned smart-dumb nikkas.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've seen those tweets and as I said im not in the mind of kobe where I can presume what he thinks is the same as those racist. Those racist zimmerman supporters will latch onto anything or anyone who they think is supporting their position whether or not the intention is the same.
Based on what Kobe said out of his own mouth and the ideologies of rachis white people who have publicly agreed with him , what are the obvious similarities in opinions? :lupe:

NYC Rebel

Daps
You're lumping all that shyt together and you look stupid. Let you tell it, Kobe should have come out and said, "I'm glad that little ****** boy is dead. One less in the world".

All of y'all are a bunch tunnel visioned smart-dumb nikkas.
You stay trying too hard. You can't even debate topics, on some "go to" shyt like "smart dumb niqqas" or "tunnel vision" ...staying on poster characteristics than building up your arguments charactersitics. Who goes through life being outside of conversations all the time like this, thinking they're in one?

:heh:

You aren't speaking points here bruh. You're speaking strawman shyt.

Let me respond with my point to the person I quoted. He at least knows how to make an argument even if we don't agree.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on what Kobe said out of his own mouth and the ideologies of rachis white people who have publicly agreed with him , what are the obvious similarities in opinions? :lupe:

You really are conflating nuances just to prove a point. Ok, zimmerman's supporters are people who think trayvon got what he deserved and was the aggressor while zimmerman was the victim. Kobe said that he was not the type to make judgements based on race without facts. How exactly are the two positions similar? I didn't see anywhere that kobe sympathized with zimmerman himself or his supporters. Just because people latch onto a opinion you made doesn't mean that the both of you hold the same position.

NYC Rebel

Daps

Here's the thing. Kobe says what he says out of complete cultural ignorance. The people that c/s him agree with him out of complete intellectual dishonesty. I clearly know the intention isn't the same....but what's coming out his mouth is the same. And the end result mistreats the feelings of black people JUST THE SAME

Status
Not open for further replies.