Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people pretending like they really cared about Travon Martin. A lot people don’t even care about their own children.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
And people pretending like they really cared about Travon Martin. A lot people don’t even care about their own children.

:mjlol:
This is a common cac cop out.

As if being dismayed that a shooter not even locked up for kiling an unarmed teen shouldn't bother us because of this "caring" thing you're looking for.

Coooooooooooooooorn

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This big of a thread about a Kobe comment? :dwillhuh:

I know that what he said was stupid as hell but is it really worth this level of discussion? If the false rape accusation wasn't a big enough nikka wakeup call for him then I don't know what else will.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

As if being dismayed that a shooter not even locked up for kiling an unarmed teen shouldn't bother us because of this "caring" thing you're looking for.

Coooooooooooooooorn
Peep his post in another thread

I feel the same. Trayvon doesn’t have anything to do with me. I didn’t know him nor Zimmerman before media propagandize them. This Trayvon story is by designed not by accident. This media blitz on the killing of Trayvon Martin could have been easily swept under the rug and no one would have heard about it. No big deal. Because this type of thing happens all the time… does it not?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Yeah. He had a Cornel West, Tavis Smiley moment.
Naw, this is far off from those cats.

Those dudes critique the shyt out of Obama. You can make the case that our community should rally behind the president, but that's really a different matter altogether.

Their hearts are clearly "with us" though. They don't side with white sensibilities. They aren't out here shytting on Obama to court white sympathy, they aren't spewing some "we shouldn't see race" bullshyt like Kobe is here. Whites hate them as much as they hate Obama, maybe only for different reasons.

On a different point....

People saying "Look at the context".....the context of that interview makes it worse! A bunch of "oh I'm more sophisticated from most of these thugs", "I grew up speaking Latin", "I'm not a ****** like them" crap, topped off with disrespecting one of the biggest movements of black civil disobedience that this country has had in some time. He's full of shyt.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
People saying "Look at the context".....the context of that interview makes it worse! A bunch of "oh I'm more sophisticated from most of these thugs", "I grew up speaking Latin", "I'm not a ****** like them" crap, topped off with disrespecting one of the biggest movements of black civil disobedience that this country has had in some time. He's full of shyt.

EXACTLY. Out of context he's just sitting on the fence, in context he's taking a shyt on everyone who publiclly sided with the Martin family

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
EXACTLY. Out of context he's just sitting on the fence, in context he's taking a shyt on everyone who publiclly sided with the Martin family
For real. Then he marries the then protest to some perverse form of black singlemindedness. Name a single community that would accept a killer of an unarmed teen just walking freely with the police knowledge. Somehow...black folks need advancement for feeling uncomfortable with that.

:smh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Coooooooooooooooorn

White people don't even care about their own kids. Look at the high white suicide rates (which are increasing) due to bullying and look at their response (or lack of response) to Sandy Hook. A nutjob shoots up a suburban elementary school and people want to start looking for scapegoats like video games instead of actually addressing the problem of psychopathic killers in the white community.

Status
Not open for further replies.