Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
This is a nonsensical post. Tobe Tyrant's comments are a perfect example of c00nery and your deflection won't obfuscate this act. If you want I'll debate you on this debate and destroy you. It's your choice.

Lol right, Lets here it.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So I see African Americans are mad at Kobe for not blindly sticking up for them while other races appreciate the fact he likes to know the facts before coming to a conclusion.

Posts like these are why black issues should be kept in house. Got posters without a trace of melanin chiming in on how black people should feel.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
"Don't demand equality if you are unwilling to give it " is straight out of the Uncle Tom handbook...

It suggests that the 17 year old Black kids of America have the same power and influence as criminal judicial system of the state of Florida....And it completely ignores any historical context of who is in the position to decide equality in America...

The text book definition of false equivalency...

:wow:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Notice he didnt deny what was said :mjpls: ...Sounds like the damage control that i warned people about :banderas:.......

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Kobe is about to dig himself deeper into a hole.. His ego won't allow him to apologize and admit his way of thinking is wrong...

Stay tuned...

And his colorblind/cluelessness is gonna allow these white "supporters" to put that battery in his back. #standwithkobe

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That Travis Green ninja "You ain't invited to the BET awards hoe!". Hahahaha ok :yeshrug:. Lmao who the f*** cares about the BET awards?:mjlol::mjlol:. Kobe is lowkey back pedaling :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Objective?

Dog...the protests were about a shooter of an unarmed teen not being arrested. Whats to be objective about?

That is universally WRONG!!
I was particularly speaking about the early media coverage of the incident. The propaganda machine was in full swing. The media was just morphing the story and was giving dissimilar versions on what actually took place. I believe this what Bean was referring to.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Notice he didnt deny what was said :mjpls: ...Sounds like the damage control that i warned people about :banderas:.......

If Gucci Mane can claim his Twitter was hacked or if he was gone off lean when he trashed everybody, why can't Kobe do what he's doing?

I cant believe yall expect so much from these entertainers.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
If Gucci Mane can claim his Twitter was hacked or if he was gone off lean when he trashed everybody, why can't Kobe do what he's doing?

I cant believe yall expect so much from these entertainers.

Both are obvious spin control tactics. Nobody believed Gucci Mane and Nobody believes Kobe

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I understand what Kobe's saying now if he was meaning his initial thoughts, as in past tense. At the actual point and time Miami did the hood thing. Thing is the interview makes it sound has tho, even after the whole trial took place he thought there wasn't enough facts. His latest comment clears that up. No real story anymore. Just annoyed he decided to comment TWO YEARS AFTER

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's backpedaling already :laff:
But people ain't having it...:camby::birdman:

77gJCFY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.