Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is anyone surprised by this?

Dude married a whored out mexican video chick who had so many trains ran on here they tattooed track marks on her back

Dude could have had his pick of any chick in the world to cheat with...and he picked a plain jain sloppy with a side of couch gut white chick to bang out...

shyt...the only thing I know Kobe ever did with a black woman...is sue his moms...

Even :mjpls: is :mjpls: at this :mjpls: shyt

He has more children with a Black mistress...and I think at least one is a son...

Not disagreeing with you or anything tho :manny: just giving you a heads up

But it goes back to the same issue...this c00n is ashamed to have pure Black children(with that Black mistress early in the decade) so he doesn't acknowledge them..

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Why are you defending him? Your first instinct was to give him the benefit of the doubt because of his skin color but he spits on that very idea in the article. You have admitted he was ignorant and obviously dont agree with the black support issue. Nobody is denying that he has had a great career. It seems that you are desperate to defend him but in the next breath tell me not to look to athletes as heroes (which i would never do btw).
Becuz I won't blindly bash him means that I'm defending him? One extreme to the next.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Twitter is blowing up over this now.
Black women are going innnnn.. To be honest they already had an agenda against him, but he just poured gasoline on the fire...

*edit

Drudge Report just gave him a complimentary headline....He's officially a far right wing pawn..

Good work Bean

:snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I still don't get it. Niqqas need lessons on progressing as a society for protesting the non arrest of a shooter of an unarmed black teen? :what:

shyt is retarded.
you just c/s'd @SubZeroDegrees post. Thats exactly what he said.

Like I said on FB, its actually a fair stance to take on a lot of issues. We had people riding against the Duke Lacrosse team for the lies that crazy stripper told. Granted, its one example off my head but its an example.

But in this particular instance, Kobe is well and truly off base. To the point that he crazy.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Becuz I won't blindly bash him means that I'm defending him? One extreme to the next.

Not really... you have already admitted that he was wrong.....but the rest of your argument seems like you are offering excuses. THAT is going from one extreme to the next

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not really... you have already admitted that he was wrong.....but the rest of your argument seems like you are offering excuses. THAT is going from one extreme to the next

By saying he's ignorant and knows nothing about black culture in America becuz he grew up in Italy?

In every sense of the word, he is ignorant and knows nothing about black culture in this country becuz he grew up in Italy. He made the excuse. Not me.

But again. Dude is simply an athlete. Props to him tryna help the homeless people in LA but that's where it stops.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women are going innnnn.. To be honest they already had an agenda against him, but he just poured gasoline on the fire...

*edit

Drudge Report just gave him a complimentary headline....He's officially a far right wing pawn..

Good work Bean

:snoop:
get some tweets breh

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Im at work so the twitter is blocked I'm just looking on my phone so can't post the direct links...But just for example..People with Ronald Reagan avi's are saying they are FINALLY a fan of Kobe now..

That's some sad shyt. Son probably didn't mean for this to happen. :snoop:

Tough break nikka.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Im at work so the twitter is blocked I'm just looking on my phone so can't post the direct links...But just for example..People with Ronald Reagan avi's are saying they are FINALLY a fan of Kobe now..
:smh:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Dude is simply an athlete. .
That's a cop out...

I'm "just an accountant"..We are ALL examples and have responsibilities to speak truth to power or help pull up others that didn't have the same opportunities we had..Kobe has an extreme high level of influence and you dismissing him as just a n1gga that can jump high and hit a fadeaway is disingenious...

Ali was "just an athlete"

dikk Greogory was "just a comedian"

Bob Marley was "just a singer"

I agree with you that we shouldn't expect more from them than we do from ourselves..But to just give him a pass as a jock is willfully ignoring his power....

Status
Not open for further replies.