Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You hate that friend shyt but still had an example ready :what: Just like you tried to justify Kobe's remarks. You care about these things more that you care to admit :russ:
How have tried to justify his remarks? I'm onrecord saying he's wrong and certainly ignorant I'm just not going throw him or any other black athlete in the fire without truly knowing what's what.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Something tells me Kobe was in line to get George Zimmerman's autograph at that gun show
I hatd to re-read his comments

And I must say it'snot as bad as some of you are making it to be. He does have a point in a way but it's just that this clown just doesnt seem concerned about issues of being black in America, period.

I'm not gonna come to anyone's defense knowing you're guilty just because you're black like me. Brother Jerome , if you did the crime, dont expect me to be wearring no damn "Free Jerome" T-Shirt. But dude is forgetting the FACTS are that an innocent kid walking home got PROFILED and harassed. Then when he defended himself as he should, ended up losing his life and the police initially let his killer go.
Was it murder? We can argue that for days depending on how you define murder in the law books. Manslaughter at the very freakin least.

But like i said I bet Kobe would give Zimmerman a headnod if he saw him in public. :smh:

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What's "black power" shyt? How does what ever that is remotely tie itself to a niqqa handing out society advancing lessons about black folks protesting the shooter of an unarmed black teen not being arrested? The hell is black power shyt is wanting something done that should be universally right?

Becuz you're sitting here with your typical senseless rants about being black and assertive but what the fukk have you done to help a site that you frequently visit.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Becuz you're sitting here with your typical senseless rants about being black and assertive but what the fukk have you done to help a site that you frequently visit.
Now what I'm saying is senseless?

So protesting that an unarmed teen killer was allowed to roam free without arrest is some "black power" shyt?

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
How have tried to justify his remarks? I'm onrecord saying he's wrong and certainly ignorant I'm just not going throw him or any other black athlete in the fire without truly knowing what's what.

So you are giving him extra leeway because his is black :mjpls: Kobe seems to look down on people like you :mjpls:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Now what I'm saying is senseless?

So protesting that an unarmed teen killer was allowed to roam free without arrest is some "black power" shyt?

Nah. You come in here practically calling nikkas soft and shyt. That's what es senseless. You're spot on with the other stuff

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
kobe is a typical black yank, we stick together over here in the UK mate. when is the last time y'all burnt a city down?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nah. You come in here practically calling nikkas soft and shyt. That's what es senseless. You're spot on with the other stuff
You one of those niqqas?

You don't even tear down my points.

Then You call niqqas that protest the non arrest of a killer of an unarmed black teen being on some "black power" shyt.

Since when has asking for the law to "do their job" black power? :wtf:

You just try to squeeze your way into conversations with irrelevant bullshyt

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
According to Kobe in the article...you arent. He would look down on you giving him the benefit of the doubt because he is black.

Well that's where we differ. And this goes all the way back to our initial conversation about looking to these Athletes to be heroes and shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.