TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You one of those niqqas?

You don't even tear down my points.

The. You call niqqa that protest the non arrest of a killer of an unarmed black teen being on some "black power" shyt.

Since she has asking for the law to do their job black power?

You just try to squeeze your way into conversations with irrelevant bullshyt

You wanna see me tear down your points...

fukk your points. Simple as that. :pacspit:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol and yet during his rape trial he was dropping Dr. King quotes and going to the black community for support. FOH

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Well that's where we differ. And this goes all the way back to our initial conversation about looking to these Athletes to be heroes and shyt.

Why are you defending him? Your first instinct was to give him the benefit of the doubt because of his skin color but he spits on that very idea in the article. You have admitted he was ignorant and obviously dont agree with the black support issue. Nobody is denying that he has had a great career. It seems that you are desperate to defend him but in the next breath tell me not to look to athletes as heroes (which i would never do btw).

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yup... a simple poster who donated to the cause becuz he wants to see his brothers prospers.

I be that.

donated WHAT? Calling niqqas "you black power posters" on some retard shyt? What's black power about protesting for the arrest of a killer of an unarmed teen bruh?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
some of yall on that "yeah kobe's wrong. but...." tip

that's like me saying "yeah zimmerman was wrong. but..."

fukk all that. there's no buts. when someone is wrong they're wrong, no need to justify the shyt.
for real.

And then they talking about "context." It was Kobe fukking up "context" thinking cats needed facts to defend Trayvon when the fact that initiated the hoodies to be worn by Heat players was the FACT that a shooter of an unarmed teen wasn't even arrested. What other facts did niqqas need to look for?

And they want to talk about "context" and Kobe. He's the clown that took the protest out of context. The Heat players like everyone else were protesting based on FACTS.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nas won....

If Lebron responded to this, Kobe stans would be killed off thecoli

But Nas made up with Kobe last year...so Nas lost...

Edit: Wow even Goldie Taylor is chiming in on this...Kobe is gonna get killed :snoop: I think Sharpton is gonna talk about this on Politics Nation.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
For Kobe's sake (and the sake of some of his stans) the full article better have the "context" that some here are looking for.

As it stands, shame on him. When he had his rape case, the only folks, as a group (outside of laker fans) willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and listen to HIS side of the story were black people. Seems he forgot about all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.