Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Tired of these Kobe types that stay making it about black people having to be the ones to change their mentalities to advance as a society. They NEVER put any onus on whites and their behavior to do so. It's always niqqas that have to somehow come into the fold.....like him.

SAS discipling

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
The shift around post 300 still has me :laff:

The first part of the thread was all disgust and righteous anger...Then I saw it slowly bubbling.. Dudes were just struggling to make sense of it all.. I could feel the wheels spinning in their heads and them desperatly searching for a life raft...They couldn't believe they had Stanned all these years for someone that wouldn't spit on their Black azz if they were on fire.. Then Barnone threw on his c00n Cape and muddied the waters with a semantical argument about the thread title...

That was the out that they needed and they pounced...

:dead:

Now I'm reading the last few pages of n1ggas criticizing Jim Brown, Nas, Chicago Crime, World Star Hip Hop, NYC Rebel, low carb diets, alternative fuel sources etc...

The N1g somehow brought up his military service and how he fought for our freedoms

:dahell:

This thread is a instant classic....

Love rappers and basketball players more than your own Blackness brehs..

:deadrose:
You see it.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Speaking from a past kobe Stan. I have to hang up my moon boot adidas for this shyt.. how can u be black and support a man that just made one of the smartest dumb nikka responses. Smfh we know the facts of the case now... scust at some capin for this....just remember your hero will not cape for u if u were that unarmed black child..... but but but we need to see facts after the facts are out...... fukking scust :wow:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Speaking from a past kobe Stan. I have to hang up my moon boot adidas for this shyt.. how can u be black and support a man that just made one of the smartest dumb nikka responses. Smfh we know the facts of the case now... scust at some capin for this....just remember your hero will not cape for u if u were that unarmed black child..... but but but we need to see facts after the facts are out...... fukking scust :wow:
As if black folks need a lesson in advancing as a society for protesting that the shooter of an unarmed black teen was walking free for 7 weeks. Somehow, BLACKS are not advancing as a society when showing dismay about that.

Man please....and niqqas are looking for context....

:smh:

Last edited:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
It's really not. But you already don't like Kobe so this is just fuel to the fire

You sure?

I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”

I've called Kobe overrated and I'm disgusted by his stans. His personal crap really doesn't matter. I think some of his interviews the last few years are entertaining. But what's he said in that quote was wrong generally and it was completely wrong in the specific context of what happened with Trayvon and Zimmerman. He is talking about a post-racial society given america's history and given what we already knew BACK THEN about the case?

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Tired of these Kobe types that stay making it about black people having to be the ones to change their mentalities to advance as a society. They NEVER put any onus on whites and their behavior to do so. It's always niqqas that have to somehow come into the fold.....like him.

SAS discipling

You have brought the heat in this thread :salute: :lawd:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
THE FUNNY THING IS YESTERDAY BEFORE THIS WAS POSTED....

I WAS TELLING MY HOMIE THAT I HOPE KOBE'S BODY ARMOUR DRINK IS A SUCCESS BASED OFF THE STRENGTH OF HIM BEING BLACK...

THEN I TURN AROUND AND READ THIS shyt.

DOES KOBE HAVE ANY BLACK FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF ATHLETES AND CELEBRITIES?

:devil:
:evil:

this dude isnt as friends with other athletes like others think. He gets alot of respect but that doesnt necessarily translate into friendship for someone like him. Someone once told me Kobe is only for Kobe. People think since Carmelo drew the short straw and had to share space at the Olympics that they are really close....when its really just mutual professional respect.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bron is beyond a c00n. He roleplayed as an ape on a magazine consumed by a majority white audience. Let that sink in.

what about the work Bron does for his communtity and the postive image he provides to the black youth? The magazine portrayed him that way. Tobe is sipping on watermelon slushies at your local c00n Classics.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kobe gonna be out giving a speech at the RNC in 2016 with Tem Tebow

Watch heads explode here lmao

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Apropos of nothing, is Danny Up Rev. Johnny Walker/Elijah Muhammad from :hamster:? Their posts have a similar stench

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@Brooklynzson @bk
Why is this racist allowed to post here? He frequently makes off-color remarks about blacks.
Yawn breh, yawn. People who travel, yes, even black people travel, have a better opinion about the world cause they have experience with different types of people. Unlike people like you or in the coli that only co-habitate the ghettos of America and develop myopia that manifests itself in tedious closed-minded forum posts

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You sure?

I've called Kobe overrated and I'm disgusted by his stans. His personal crap really doesn't matter. I think some of his interviews the last few years are entertaining. But what's he said in that quote was wrong generally and it was completely wrong in the specific context of what happened with Trayvon and Zimmerman. He is talking about a post-racial society given america's history and given what we already knew BACK THEN about the case?

I'm not defending Kobe at all. As big a fan add I am, he's wrong for what he said. But the interviewer never directly stated the question that he asked. That shyt bothers me. Especially when it comes to black athletes.

Look I agree with you that he was wrong. I just think that it was something he shouldn't have commented on.
this dude isnt as friends with other athletes like others think. He gets alot of respect but that doesnt necessarily translate into friendship for someone like him. Someone once told me Kobe is only for Kobe. People think since Carmelo drew the short straw and had to share space at the Olympics that they are really close....when its really just mutual professional respect.

I hate this kinda shyt. I really do. nikkas be too worried about being friends. But....

After Wade broke his nose during the All Star game awhile back, when they asked Kobe about it, he said he knew Wade meant nothing by it and that they were friends. Wade went as far as too echo that during the Christmas game.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
I'm not defending Kobe at all. As big a fan add I am, he's wrong for what he said. But the interviewer never directly stated the question that he asked. That shyt bothers me. Especially when it comes to black athletes.

Look I agree with you that he was wrong. I just think that it was something he shouldn't have commented on.

I hate this kinda shyt. I really do. nikkas be too worried about being friends. But....

After Wade broke his nose during the All Star game awhile back, when they asked Kobe about it, he said he knew Wade meant nothing by it and that they were friends. Wade went as far as too echo that during the Christmas game.

You hate that friend shyt but still had an example ready :what: Just like you tried to justify Kobe's remarks. You care about these things more that you care to admit :russ:

NYC Rebel

Daps
And I've said this from the jump when @bk and @Brooklynzson started the site...

All you nikkas thats talking that black power shyt better have SUPPORTER under your name. Otherwise, you're a fukking joke to me.
What's "black power" shyt? How does what ever that is remotely tie itself to a niqqa handing out society advancing lessons about black folks protesting the shooter of an unarmed black teen not being arrested? The hell is this "black power" shyt in wanting something done about something that should be viewed as universally wrong? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.