Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m8rgamkHJi1rcciplo1_500.gif

Taking names of everyone LWO affiliated who took shots at GAWD to report back to headquarters

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Shut yo geriatric ass up nikka, I and many others been in this thread shyttin on Kobe for thinkin shyt is sweet on some post racial shyt so your deposit rejected. :russ:

Don't mind him, he just a gumpy old nikka that love to argue.
Why don't you refute what I'm saying instead of getting homo?

NYC Rebel

Daps
You can do what you want but the saying you can catch more bees with honey than vinegar is a saying for a reason. Now if you agree or not that's up to you but most time its best to tailor your message so people will actually take it in. That can be American suckerish etc but if you wanna get your stuff heard customizing the message would work better but again you can do whatever you please. Apparently it has served you well so I guess you'll keep it up
The masses are to preoccupied with the approach rather than the solution nowadays man.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Help me out here, where in my quote did I say anything homo?
full
By cackling like a homo with the next niqqa.

Dude...either refute my point or shut up with this lil quoting other niqqas shyt you're doing. You coming off sour with that buddy buddy smilie shyt

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Imagine.. Sitting in a chair being interviewed....

Interviewer asks you a question TOTALLY out of the blue... some shyt you never been asked before and never rehearsed or even THOUGHT about...

"Lebron put on a hoodie for trayvon.... why didn't you?"

This basically what the nikka asked Kobe

What were his options for an answer?

1) I don't give a fukk about black people... next question
2) I don't know, I was just busy at the time
3) Lebron cares more about black people than me
4) No comment
5) the answer he gave

I think what people are forgetting, is that the man was ASKED A QUESTION.... For those outraged, can you please tell me a better way he could've answered THIS particular question?

The man basically had to make an excuse or reasoning for himself... and this is the answer he gave. I challenge ANYONE to tell me a better way to answer that question better than how he did. You know Kobe try to sound all smart and shyt.:mjlol:

The way nikkas is acting... Is like Kobe just woke up one night, got on Facebook, and let his true feelings out unprovoked...

He got challenged with a question about why HE didn't do anything....

For the record, during the whole trayvon shyt (when it first popped off), I didn't know or care to know what the hell was going on... I was busy grinding... I learned about the Trayvon shyt a year later. Kobe is psychotic about basketball, so I'm sure he wasn't busy watching the news or none of that shyt just like me... He didn't even have twitter at the time.

If I didn't know the details of Trayvon, it's perfectly feasible Kobe didn't either... More likely even. nikka was in the Middle of the NBA Season with the playoffs approaching, you know he's in psycho mode... We all know Lebron aint got that kinda drive, so he was actually paying attention to what was going on in the world:ehh:.... I bet Kobe had trouble keeping up with his Kids Birthdays during his Playoff runs.. Thats just how that nikka built

The first part is where the problem begins.....HE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT. And he had plenty of other options as an answer. How about:
1. I was happy to see them wear the hoodie, I didnt wear one but I support what they did
2. Looking back, I wish I would have threw one on. (But he would never say that because he wouldn't want to let Bron and co. look like they had a leg up on him)
3. Public statements on social issues is not something I'm accustomed to doing but I do have my regrets about that one. Maybe not wearing a hoodie but I could have done more.

Secondly, the Heat went on to win the championship and Bron got regular season and finals MVP. Don't confuse being a jerk to everyone around you with being more driven than the next man. Bron balled out and kept his ear to the streets, Kobe could learn a thing or two.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
By cackling like a homo with the next niqqa.

Dude...either refute my point or shut up with this lil quoting other niqqas shyt you're doing. You coming off sour with that buddy buddy smilie shyt

I've known the so called "next nikka" irl since the 7th grade so miss me with that one, and you claimin people want to be on some post racial shyt and I said people, even Kobe supporters like me, basically bashed Kobe for holding that type of foolish position. Now I done already rapped to you about the jim brown shyt and we agreed to disagree, that's why I said I was joking at the end of the initial quote. Ultimately you just proving my point that your an argue just to argue ass nikka that nobody likes, refute that.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I've known the so called "next nikka" irl since the 7th grade so miss me with that one, and you claimin people want to be on some post racial shyt and I said people, even Kobe supporters like me, basically bashed Kobe for holding that type of foolish position. Now I done already rapped to you about the jim brown shyt and we agreed to disagree, that's why I said I was joking at the end of the initial quote. Ultimately you just proving my point that your an argue just to argue ass nikka that nobody likes, refute that.
Why you act as if I attacked you?

I was having a back and forth with your homie that you came swooping in for.

Either add something productive or step. I don't see any value you brought other than your Kobe stanning setting back in and as a result, what I'm saying is bothering you...because you haven't said anything sound altering my points.

That's mad homo

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why you act as if I attacked you?

I was having a back and forth with your homie that you came swooping in for.

Either add something productive or step. I don't see any value you brought other than your Kobe stanning setting back in and as a result, what I'm saying is bothering you...because you haven't said anything sound altering my points.

That's mad homo

Because you did. I jokingly trolled you cuz of a post you made and you took it to personal attacks, in your quote you talkin all kinds of "yall sensitive"s and "yall post racial"s and when I pull your card and let you know that a lot of us so called "Kobe stans" didn't cut him that slack and let my nikka know that you just an arguing ass nikka I'm a homo? You couldn't help yourself and butt into a convo that me and that nikka was having but I'm the homo? Dawg, just shut the fukk up. :pachaha:

Talkin bout that's mad homo, yeah I know you in BK lookin at homos out there but don't put that label on other nikkaz when they clown you.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Because you did. I jokingly trolled you cuz of a post you made and you took it to personal attacks, in your quote you talkin all kinds of "yall sensitive"s and "yall post racial"s and when I pull your card and let you know that a lot of us so called "Kobe stans" didn't cut him that slack and let my nikka know that you just an arguing ass nikka I'm a homo? You couldn't help yourself and butt into a convo that me and that nikka was having but I'm the homo? Dawg, just shut the fukk up. :pachaha:

Talkin bout that's mad homo, yeah I know you in BK lookin at homos out there but don't put that label on other nikkaz when they clown you.
Hit dog my dude?

You must've gotten touched by my comment. I guess it applied..sorry

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Hit dog my dude?

You must've gotten touched by my comment. I guess it applied..sorry

Nah, I felt the need to set the record straight. Since your the type to make such sweeping generalizations. But you excuse ignorance cuz "that nikka old" so this is no shock. Look, I ain't even tryna get into a pissing match with you. You won, pat yourself on the back. :tu:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Nah, I felt the need to set the record straight. Since your the type to make such sweeping generalizations. But you excuse ignorance cuz "that nikka old" so this is no shock. Look, I ain't even tryna get into a pissing match with you. You won, pat yourself on the back. :tu:
I don't want to win. I want a constructive convo...where I'm flawed point it out . I'm the better for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.