Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Bold depends because I think its at times what sets people black or otherwise back. Are you talking to be heard or are you talking to talk. If the former shytting on people ain't going to make them listen to you even if you are speaking the truth most of the time. Not having tact is silly IMO unless you just trying to talk and in that case say whatever you want to
What you call "shytting" I call an old man giving an honest answer to a question.

There was a time when niqqas put things out on front street without worry about hurt feelings. Now...we've turns into "Americans" putting feelings first.

One of the reasons why I didn't get along with my parent at times coming up was that I was looking for my foreign parents to couch their tongues like an "American" that I'm born as, but they dont know how to do that because they came from a place where your next meal was on your mind more than ones feelings. Old blacks here come out of that same struggle. But modern day negroes get a lil comfy and want their feelings addressed first. Meanwhile , black reality is resembling more and more of the shyt the older generation was running from....but we wanna act like "Americans" on this "well...what about our feelings" bullshyt. shyt is too hot right now for me to give a fukk about all that pomp and circumstance y'all niqqas keep looking for.

Yungin

Pro
Daps
All you're doing is being mad dismissive about peoples feelings on what happened, as if YOU know what qualifies as real outrage and Hurt. Man please...let black folks be upset without looking for qualifiers

Im not talking to you :camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What you call "shytting" I call an old man giving an honest answer to a question.

There was a time when niqqas put things out on front street without worry about hurt feelings. Now...we've turns into "Americans" putting feelings first.

One of the reasons why I didn't get along with my parent at times coming up was that I was looking for my foreign parents to couch their tongues like an "American" that I'm born as, but they dont know how to do that because they came from a place where your next meal was on your mind more than ones feelings. Old blacks here come out of that same struggle. But modern day negroes get a lil comfy and want their feelings addressed first. Meanwhile , black reality is resembling more and more of the shyt the older generation was running from....but we wanna act like "Americans" on this "well...what about our feelings" bullshyt. shyt is too hot right now for me to give a fukk about all that pomp and circumstance y'all niqqas keep looking for.
I can agree with everything your saying but point still remains if you wanna be heard that approach isn't going to work on everybody so like I said are you talking to talk or do you want people to really pay attention? That's the question people have to ask theirselves. If you and others don't agree cool but I know I can't be "honest" in that way with everybody and expect them to her you that's all I'm saying.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You do know the heat wore the hoodies more than one time in dedication to trayvon right? cuz I can remember when all dat shyt was goin on them nikkaz did dat shyt before a lot of the evidence came out...and I read and know all about the trayvon case and at that time all da evidence was not out...but hey to me it just seems like another attempt of fake outrage by people in this thread becuz I mean really how many nikkaz in here was wearing hoodies for trayvon or outside protesting? So for nikkaz to shyt on kobe just becuz he didn't say the typical r.i.p. trayvon or post a pic of a hoody on instagram to me seems fluke.. :yeshrug:

The first time the heats took the pic was just before it really became a big story, if anything that was when it started to be a bigger story. But by that time there was a lot of info.

lol, you know I'm not a trendy nikka so you know I wasn't wearing a hoodie takin flicks for twitter. But yung, it took like 45 days for the Trayvon thing to even become a big story because that was when they finally arrested Zimmerman I followed the story for a minute so I remember and by that point the story of what happened was known and anyone with a brain could figure out what happened. Kobe don't need to post a pic of a hoodie or say RIP Trayvon and honestly I'm kinda glad cuz I don't really like memes, but my thing is if he wanted to see facts there were more than enough facts by that point(when the heats rocked the hoodie) to know that Trayvon died over bullshyt which to me makes his whole "facts" thing sound ignorant. If nothin else, I respect his honesty but he sounds off the wall with that shyt. I can't speak for the rest of these nikkaz just using this time to hate on Kobe, I just think he tried to have a neutral position and made himself look ignorant in the process. It's pretty general shyt to say you need to know facts no shyt you need to know facts, but given the facts that were out during the time he's speaking on he's wrong as shyt because he's either dismissing what was damning evidence against Zimmerman or didn't look at the facts and is criticizing people that most likely did. Dude was just clumsy with his words and made himself look ignorant, I know what he's trying to say tho.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I can agree with everything your saying but point still remains if you wanna be heard that approach isn't going to work on everybody so like I said are you talking to talk or do you want people to really pay attention? That's the question people have to ask theirselves. If you and others don't agree cool but I know I can't be "honest" in that way with everybody and expect them to her you that's all I'm saying.
Nah man. Let's get to the point and stop worrying about how shyt is said. You don't see any group of people that do this other than blacks and Americans that already have enough wealth where feelings are the main things that can be addressed.

You think Asians walk around worrying about "how" shyt is being said?

I love old black folks for that. We gotta stop worrying about the how it's said shyt man. Dead ass. It's a waste of dialogue

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think what people are forgetting, is that the man was ASKED A QUESTION.... For those outraged, can you please tell me a better way he could've answered THIS particular question?

"At the time I didn't want to make any gestures like that because I hadn't yet heard all the facts of the case. Knowing what I know now it's tragic what happened. But at that time I felt it would be irresponsible of me to just leap on a cause without knowing the details." :ehh:

Yungin

Pro
Daps
The first time the heats took the pic was just before it really became a big story, if anything that was when it started to be a bigger story. But by that time there was a lot of info.

lol, you know I'm not a trendy nikka so you know I wasn't wearing a hoodie takin flicks for twitter. But yung, it took like 45 days for the Trayvon thing to even become a big story because that was when they finally arrested Zimmerman I followed the story for a minute so I remember and by that point the story of what happened was known and anyone with a brain could figure out what happened. Kobe don't need to post a pic of a hoodie or say RIP Trayvon and honestly I'm kinda glad cuz I don't really like memes, but my thing is if he wanted to see facts there were more than enough facts by that point(when the heats rocked the hoodie) to know that Trayvon died over bullshyt which to me makes his whole "facts" thing sound ignorant. If nothin else, I respect his honesty but he sounds off the wall with that shyt. I can't speak for the rest of these nikkaz just using this time to hate on Kobe, I just think he tried to have a neutral position and made himself look ignorant in the process. It's pretty general shyt to say you need to know facts no shyt you need to know facts, but given the facts that were out during the time he's speaking on he's wrong as shyt because he's either dismissing what was damning evidence against Zimmerman or didn't look at the facts and is criticizing people that most likely did. Dude was just clumsy with his words and made himself look ignorant, I know what he's trying to say tho.

Are u still offended by what he said?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah man. Let's get to the point and stop worrying about how shyt is said. You don't see any group of people that do this other than blacks and Americans that already have enough wealth where feelings are the main things that can be addressed.

You think Asians walk around worrying about "how" shyt is being said?

I love old black folks for that. We gotta stop worrying about the how it's said shyt man. Dead ass. It's a waste of dialogue
You can do what you want but the saying you can catch more bees with honey than vinegar is a saying for a reason. Now if you agree or not that's up to you but most time its best to tailor your message so people will actually take it in. That can be American suckerish etc but if you wanna get your stuff heard customizing the message would work better but again you can do whatever you please. Apparently it has served you well so I guess you'll keep it up

Yungin

Pro
Daps
"At the time I didn't want to make any gestures like that because I hadn't yet heard all the facts of the case. Knowing what I know now it's tragic what happened. But at that time I felt it would be irresponsible of me to just leap on a cause without knowing the details." :ehh:

this is basically what he said you just reworded it

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Kobe my nikka I hate it had to be him.........

bytch u weren't with me c00ning out the gym!!

Throw this u welcome ass nikka in the bushes. :dahell:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Y'all niqqas on this post integration "feelings" shyt. This the one thing I like about foreign blacks and older blacks. They don't get caught up on feelings like today negros acting like a bunch of Callious

Shut yo geriatric ass up nikka, I and many others been in this thread shyttin on Kobe for thinkin shyt is sweet on some post racial shyt so your deposit rejected. :russ:

Im not talking to you :camby:

Don't mind him, he just a gumpy old nikka that love to argue.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
this is basically what he said you just reworded it

Re-wording goes a long way. Plus I added the parts "Knowing what I know now" and "At the time I didn't know" which is kinda different from how he put it. Real shyt tho this topic has run it's course, Kobe just need to get back on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.