Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
So waiting to find out all the facts before supporting something makes you hate your own race? :lupe:

Waiting over a year to state that he did not make a statement back then because he was waiting for more facts is fukkING STUPID.

He also stated it was stupid for people rally around Trayvon just because he was a black kid. The problem is, the facts spoke for themselves. IT was known at the time that Trayvon was basically hunted down and confronted. It was also known that no charges were filed until there was public pressure to do so.

It's especially stupid NOW since we have seen reports that Zimmerman is a racist, psychotic, violent piece of shyt who should be locked up. He got away with murder. It's like saying, "We shouldnt' have gone to war with Germany in WW2 until we had all the facts".

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Just when I started feeling sorry for this sonofabytch at the end of his career..he reaffirms why I hated this fukker in the first place. Hoe ass nikka!

Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

Last edited:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waiting over a year to state that he did not make a statement back then because he was waiting for more facts is fukkING STUPID.

He also stated it was stupid for people rally around Trayvon just because he was a black kid. The problem is, the facts spoke for themselves. IT was known at the time that Trayvon was basically hunted down and confronted. It was also known that no charges were filed until there was public pressure to do so.

It's especially stupid NOW since we have seen reports that Zimmerman is a racist, psychotic, violent piece of shyt who should be locked up. He got away with murder. It's like saying, "We shouldnt' have gone to war with Germany in WW2 until we had all the facts".
LOL@this bullshyt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What? I don't know if he raped her or not. secondly Mike Tyson & 2Pac were accused by BLACK WOMEN. A BLACK STRIPPER caused a scandal at Duke. When you engage in sexual activity with a woman you opened yourself up for all types of shyt. Deservingly or undeservingly.

You don't have to know if you don't want you, but all the evidence showed he didn't rape her. All I'm sayin is being under fire like that should at the very least make him reflect, though I may be asking for too much from a rich nikka. :patrice:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to know if you don't want you, but all the evidence showed he didn't rape her. All I'm sayin is being under fire like that should at the very least make him reflect, though I may be asking for too much from a rich nikka. :patrice:
Reflect on what exactly? Broke nikkas do dumbshyt. Get caught, beat it, do the same dumbshyt again.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Reflect on what exactly?

Being accused of shyt you didn't do and just why exactly that might happen in this society. Man I'm done with this topic. Kobe said something stupid, the world didn't end, fukk it let him be ignorant he has millions of dollars so he gon do him regardless of what any of us think.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

You have no idea what the interviewer asked him. If you read the actual article it was getting to a point about his role as one of the, if not the most popular African-American athletes in the world, and the interviewer brought up the Trayvon Martin thing....obviously to point out how he reacted vs. how MIA reacted. If he was smart he would've said nothing. Kobe Bryant never said that he was unimpressed by MIA's gesture. The interviewer said that he seemed nonplussed, and then followed it up with his quote without ever demonstrating what he was asked directly prior to it. So no he didn't wait a year, he was ASKED and he responded. Knowing Kobe he'll clean it up on twitter later, and not knowing Kobe, I'll have no idea if it's sincere. But moments like these on this board and Kobe's response makes me question society. Here we have an overreaction instead of a measured response, and Kobe gives a seemingly distanced response. I just hate discussions like these all around because it just becomes no more than a textual version of people screaming at each other in a town hall.

The loudest voices in here were the people who ignorantly hated him before when he did nothing when he came into the league except be the opposite of Iverson in presentation. He was nothing more than the typical suburban black kid who wanted to be down because AA culture is still defined by "the bottom" more often than not. But because of that he was "inauthentic" and hated. Anyone who is here arguing and says "this is why we hated him in HS or this why he was always a c00n" is better off not responding just like Kobe would've been better off shutting up. Your exposing your own ignorance and conceptions of what it means to be a "real" black man. Just critique his comments and leave it at that. He was wrong. That is it. See @Master Teacher below for exactly what I mean.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes this even more disgusting, is he's trying to downplay what the Miami Heat did, because he's never stood for anything in his life. He forgot the black folks sided with him without question during his rape charge when the whole word turned against him.

The wore the hoodies making a statement to America, because they know
that's how the a large section of population feels about the NBA players the same as they do trayvon

Thugs.

Nevermind Trayvon broke no laws and Zimmmerhand had no reason to engage him in any fashion
nevermind he was just minding his own business.

The fact he was black wearing hoodie made him a bad guy
so the Miami Heat wearing them hoodies was showing them other would be zimmerman's, roll up on one of us like that and see what happens.

Kobe he bytch made, he spoil brat, his dad failed him has a man, guy has zero spine, zero back bone, zero heart
and none of that shyt can display on basketball court no matter what the sport narratives say

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes this even more disgusting, is he's trying to downplay what the Miami Heat did, because he's never stood for anything in his life. He forgot the black folks sided with him without question during his rape charge when the whole word turned against him.

The wore the hoodies making a statement to America, because they know
that's how the a large section of population feels about the NBA players the same as they do trayvon

Thugs.

Nevermind Trayvon broke no laws and Zimmmerhand had no reason to engage him in any fashion
nevermind he was just minding his own business.

The fact he was black wearing hoodie made him a bad guy
so the Miami Heat wearing them hoodies was showing them other would be zimmerman's, roll up on one of us like that and see what happens.

Kobe he bytch made, he spoil brat, his dad failed him has a man, guy has zero spine, zero back bone, zero heart
and none of that shyt can display on basketball court no matter what the sport narratives say

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
:mjlol: c00nbe Bryant wasn't outraged about the Trayvon Martin situation because he can't relate he has no idea what it's like to be a father to a young African-American boy

basically

let it have been a mexican girl named lupita and he'd be all up on instagram with a black sombrero in her memory

Status
Not open for further replies.