Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Kobe's "we are the world" answer to Jim Brown should have told you enough.

fukk that clown. He completely leap frogged the negative heretics tied to black people and their lives to come to a crap across the board conclusion.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I bet you think you said something profound. If he wasn't Kobe Bryant basketball player he probably would have never been in Colorado in the first place. And she wouldn't have been in his room getting an autograph for her dad. Dumb fukk.
Of course you missed the entire point of the post. But that's not surprising given your past post history. But let's keep it civil buddy.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you missed the entire point of the post. But that's not surprising given your past post history. But let's keep it civil buddy.
There is no point to it. The situation occurred because he IS Kobe Bryant the basketball player..

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:childplease: I can't ride wit this. If the president was so compelled to come out and bring up the obvious, it only proves the racial aspects of the Trayon's murder was clear to everybody and "the facts" were that he was followed and killed :birdman: .

:wow:

This nikka :whoa: I mean, The Lawd, just needs to get back on the court, back to basketball to occupy his thoughts. Between this and him bringing up Shaq again, it's just getting becoming too much

You know what, this us some ol' c00n shyt...... No, nah, I'm meant no further comments :lupe:

inUjbRkd8UyaO.gif

Last edited:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
There is no point to it. The situation occurred because he IS Kobe Bryant the basketball player..
Oh, so he raped a white chick because he plays basketball? The court system benefited him because he's Kobe bryant, the basketball player. Understand me, a white girl brings those charges to Kobe Bryant, a non basketball player, he's going to jail. That's why he's crying about the facts and all that other nonsense. I don't totally disagree with what you are saying, but it speaks more to his arrogance than anything else.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Oh, so he raped a white chick because he plays basketball? The court system benefited him because he's Kobe bryant, the basketball player. Understand me, a white girl brings those charges to Kobe Bryant, a non basketball player, he's going to jail. That's why he's crying about the facts and all that other nonsense. I don't totally disagree with what you are saying, but it speaks more to his arrogance than anything else.
It was pretty obvious from the evidence presented at the hearing that Kobe was innocent. It didn't even go to trial. Try again.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Smh

I'm disgusted

Kobe type negroes are worse than white people

Them neo negores lost in the sauce, I really shouldn't be surprised I always separated the square Kobe from basketball Kobe. I'm really just offended, that's why I hate them new age post racial nikkaz. Malcolm told me about bamas like this. :dry:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
You have to keep in mind his state of mind, if this was Kobe Bryant, non basketball player for the Lakers, he would be in jail for raping a white girl. :ld:

She would've never even claimed that she was raped if he wasn't a basketball player :what:

I will say, tho, it really is weird that he talks about waiting for "the facts" now considering that waiting for the facts during his rape accusations weren't afforded to him before Cac Americans turned on him, his endorsements were taken and his reputation was ruined . He's not doing himself any favors, but whatever:yeshrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.