Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, so he raped a white chick because he plays basketball? The court system benefited him because he's Kobe bryant, the basketball player. Understand me, a white girl brings those charges to Kobe Bryant, a non basketball player, he's going to jail. That's why he's crying about the facts and all that other nonsense. I don't totally disagree with what you are saying, but it speaks more to his arrogance than anything else.
SMH! The alleged rape occurred because he is Kobe Bryant the basketball player. He was in Colorado rehabbing a basketball injury. She was enamored with Kobe Bryant the basketball player. She went to his room to get Kobe Bryant the basketball players autograph for her father.

Secondly it can be argued he was only charged because he was Kobe Bryant the basketball star.

Yungin

Pro
Daps
Kobe, please, shut the fukk up about things like this you not hip breh. :snoop:

Seriously, I had to read that 3 times to make sure the weed ain't fukk up my reading comprehension. This is just as cringeworthy as that #Mandela #DrKing shyt. Breh, please just keep it basketball/sports. I hope Kareem slap this nikka....seriously did he just say that shyt? :wtf:

Maybe I'm lost but what did he say that was wrong?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Oh, so he raped a white chick because he plays basketball? The court system benefited him because he's Kobe bryant, the basketball player. Understand me, a white girl brings those charges to Kobe Bryant, a non basketball player, he's going to jail. That's why he's crying about the facts and all that other nonsense. I don't totally disagree with what you are saying, but it speaks more to his arrogance than anything else.

lol, look Kobe said some ignorant shyt but that doesn't excuse you for being equally as ignorant. Kobe didn't rape that bytch and her whole case was obliterated because unlike many black males in this country Kobe was able to afford a great defense team plus the bytch obviously was lying so she could get a come up through civil courts which she did. The fact that he went through the rape case and didn't learn something from that is what's so crazy. Now yall see why I be stressing that separation between player and person is important? If nothing else, I'm glad this post racial negro was honest. Still my nikka on the court for life, but it kinda confirmed to me that I'd prolly not be cool with off the court Kobe if I was running in those type of circles.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, look Kobe said some ignorant shyt but that doesn't excuse you for being equally as ignorant. Kobe didn't rape that bytch and her whole case was obliterated because unlike many black males in this country Kobe was able to afford a great defense team plus the bytch obviously was lying so she could get a come up through civil courts which she did. The fact that he went through the rape case and didn't learn something from that is what's so crazy. Now yall see why I be stressing that separation between player and person is important? If nothing else, I'm glad this post racial negro was honest. Still my nikka on the court for life, but it kinda confirmed to me that I'd prolly not be cool with off the court Kobe if I was running in those type of circles.
Learn what? Not to do dumbshyt? Rape accusation true or false he still penetrated that bytch and he was married.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Maybe I'm lost but what did he say that was wrong?

That you gotta know the facts before doing shyt like what LeBron and them did. Mind you that pic was taken well after the facts were out, so what facts are missing for him that would make it more appropriate for them to show solidarity? Plus in a real subtle double-speak way he shytted on the same notions of black solidarity that's shown when injustices like Trayvon, and ironically even Kobe with his rape case, happen in America. So no he's not wrong in saying it's good to know facts, he's wrong to say it's good to know facts years after facts came out regarding a photo that was taken nearly a month after the "facts" were out. That's some ridiculous shyt for him to say, I know what he meant to say but he said it in an extremely ignorant fashion.

All jokes yung, nikkaz grew up defending Kobe for years but I can't on this one. That's always my nikka basketball wise, but dude just is what he is. :ld:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Learn what? Not to do dumbshyt? Rape accusation true or false he still penetrated that bytch and he was married.

Learn that he's a rich black man in America. Married people cheat all the time, but people like him are a come up for regular chicks. He was stupid as fukk for what he did, but he ain't rape the bytch.

So waiting to find out all the facts before supporting something makes you hate your own race? :lupe:

Breh, you already know the people that hate Kobe gon go the extra mile and misuse the word c00n a million times. Dude said something ignorant it's not the end of the world, plus we're not gonna act like everyone didn't try to get Wade and the heats attention when some ditzy white bytch slandered him because he was enjoying himself for his birthday. Athletes in general aren't the people to look to for shyt like this.

Last edited:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Learn that he's a rich black man in America. Married people cheat all the time, but people like him are a come up for regular chicks. He was stupid as fukk for what he did, but he ain't rape the bytch.

Breh, you already know the people that hate Kobe gon go the extra mile and misused c00n a million times. Dude said something ignorant it's not the end of the world.
What? I don't know if he raped her or not. secondly Mike Tyson & 2Pac were accused by BLACK WOMEN. A BLACK STRIPPER caused a scandal at Duke. When you engage in sexual activity with a woman you opened yourself up for all types of shyt. Deservingly or undeservingly.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This nikka has been a c00n. Him and :mjpls: are embarrassing elite loving nikkas. They will tap dance all day for massa.

Status
Not open for further replies.