Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does one have to do with the other? The Trayvon case wasnt unsolved....the local police knew exactly who murdered him immediately, and didnt give two fukks about bringing the person to justice. What the hell are you talking about?
Zimmerman was acquitted of murder. Stop slandering that man.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
aOeIXyI.gif

:deadmanny:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
You are gonna have to point out exactly where he denounced blacks for me. And regardless I stand by my statement that black people who promote the ignorant form of black culture for the world to see are worst than any klansmen. Anything kobe say while out of touch with reality doesn't come close to the damage those people do to black people.
He said we don't exist. He only sees "humans"

I'm not interested in having spin off conversations about World Star and Chicago..Miss me with those predictable cliches.. No offense...

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Domino's are beginning to fall....

Kobe about to retire and wants to get into the business world.

Makes outlandish statement about Trayvon Martin which will alienate himself from the black community. Meanwhile the white community will welcome him with open arms and forget about the Colorado fiasco...

I know yall see it...this dude will do anything for a buck :demonic:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said we don't exist. He only sees "humans"

I'm not interested in having spin off conversations about World Star and Chicago..Miss me with those predictable cliches.. No offense...

It's good. I just didn't see how what he said is worst than a klansmen. I don't think that is in line with reality.

Joe_tu-pac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really. even tho we pretty much know how MJ feels, he has done a remarkable job of shutting the fukk up about anything political, social and racial throughout his career. probably because he was raised in the deep south and encountered racism growing up in a non-rich family.

kobe is a spoiled rich kid from italy who grew up in posh suburbs and whose life has always revolved around 1 thing and 1 thing only. i wouldnt expect him to truly know or relate to the black plight.

I cant be the only one that remembers that SI kids article or was it Inside Stuff :patrice:on how he got suspended after spitting on some girl who called him N!ggr on the bus. One of the reasons the whole "no nikkas" thing is so funny to me :mjlol:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does one have to do with the other? The Trayvon case wasnt unsolved....the local police knew exactly who murdered him immediately, and didnt give two fukks about bringing the person to justice. What the hell are you talking about?
Where's the public outrage for that? why aren't people concerned with bringing theses people to justice? No they want to sit and cry about Trayvon Martin. It's entirely stupid.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I needed to go hit a blunt and off that one. :smh:

Mind you, I see what he's saying about knowing the facts but anyone that knew the facts that's a black male in this country felt solidarity with the hoodie thing and I saluted the heats for what they did. He bringin up knowin facts in a real roundabout bytch ass way considering the fact that Kobe didn't say or do anything during Trayvon Martin or Jordan Davis trials makes him look twice as stupid. Like all jokes aside, it's a mentality like that that made him so hated in the Black community you could tell back when he was young that he wasn't exactly a product of the Black experience here in America for positive or negative. Just a rich kid that grew up with a golden spoon up his ass that think he down. :rudy:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
You have to keep in mind his state of mind, if this was Kobe Bryant, non basketball player for the Lakers, he would be in jail for raping a white girl. :ld:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to keep in mind his state of mind, if this was Kobe Bryant, non basketball player for the Lakers, he would be in jail for raping a white girl. :ld:
I bet you think you said something profound. If he wasn't Kobe Bryant basketball player he probably would have never been in Colorado in the first place. And she wouldn't have been in his room getting an autograph for her dad. Dumb fukk.

Status
Not open for further replies.