Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I mean kobe is right about not defending a black man just because hes black...that part I understand

but what kind of fukking facts does he need in this case ? :wtf: its all laid out on the table, plain and simple. I mean, it cant be ANY clearer. how do you look at these simple ass facts, and conclude anything else besides Trayvon being murdered in cold blood ? :what:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a damn shame I couldn't get in on the first couple pages. Looks like this one has run its course.
4M5SUNZ.png

I never worshipped false idols or faux kings anyway, so the "gawd" saying this is no surprise to me.
Ae4qrox.png

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesnt have anything to do with "senseless murder is senseless murder" the trayvon case is all about crime and punishment. We dont have to twist the arm of the american judicial system when it comes to legally punishing black men who commit acts of violence, but in the trayvon case black people had to create a national campaign just to even charge Zimmerman with a crime.

How about this. Once you get off that c00n train of yours (or perhaps you're a white boy), I have a homework assignment for you: Show me a circumstance where an armed black man followed an unarmed kid, openly murdered him, wasnt charged with a crime...was finally charged after the president of all people acknowledged the injustice months later...the murderer was then showered with hundreds of thousands of dollars from "well wishers", and had a cable channel devoted to supporting his character and story while routinely defaming the victim, which ultimately lead to an acquittal.

Please provide me with that fukking link. Fukk outta here with your black on black crime bullsht.
I have an assignment for you, go ask the local police how many unsolved murders they have and how many persons of Interest is the same but ain't shyt they can do because nobody wants to say shyt.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I don't know how to feel about this. On the 1 hand, what he said wasn't that bad. I don't agree with the notion that American society has gone through this massive racial progression, but maybe he sees it differently. But beside the embolden area, the author of the article is the 1 actually framing Kobe's "state of thinking" by the paragraphs surrounding the quote. I don't like what he said though, I really don't.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Trayvon was killed 2 years ago, and the two cases are entirely different, he's still speaking on the situation as though he's not sure which direction to go in.

When's the last time you needed all the facts on why an unarmed black man was shot dead by a white person? We already know the why, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out the reasoning behind the act.

Everyone knows why, why even feign ignorance of the cause behind the act. Where are all the unarmed white people getting shot by other whites?
Yea I know Kobe's wrong in this case about trayvon but right about knowin facts 1st and not just jumping on racial bandwagons.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Out of the superstars Melo the only real nikka lets be honest.

Durant dont seem like he has any opinions or personality whatsoever.
to be a "real nikka" you need to have opinions and personality ? ...:shaq2:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're giving Kobe a lot of leeway by dismissing him as simply ignorant..

And he did denounce Black folks...Maybe you're having trouble reading between the lines..

You are gonna have to point out exactly where he denounced blacks for me. And regardless I stand by my statement that black people who promote the ignorant form of black culture for the world to see are worst than any klansmen. Anything kobe say while out of touch with reality doesn't come close to the damage those people do to black people.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
i hope lebron or wade goes back at him.

Next year. Heat @ Lakers. Wade break his ankles at half court...dribble pass him....give him a chance to get up and chase back on Defense....Bron cuts to the rim....lob.....Bron dunks on Tobe and lands on his legs....embarrass him on his home court...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I have an assignment for you, go ask the local police how many unsolved murders they have and how many persons of Interest is the same but ain't shyt they can do because nobody wants to say shyt.

What does one have to do with the other? The Trayvon case wasnt unsolved....the local police knew exactly who murdered him immediately, and didnt give two fukks about bringing the person to justice. What the hell are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.