Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
"Senseless murder" is "senseless murder". Unless you saying Zimmerman premeditated the murder, his actions are far less evil than what happens in black immunities everyday. But that's just that real nikka shyt. shyt that's whitewashed person like Kobe could never understand. nikkas killing nikkas is real nikka shyt. Anybody else kill a nikka, they just a racist piece of shyt.

There is a huge problem if white people can kill black people and claim self defense, after they have sought out and confronted said minority. Since the minority is dead, it's hard to get his side of the story. All murder is reprehensible, but racially motivated murder that is LEGALLY PROTECTED?

If you don't see a difference you are clearly trolling and should be banned from this thread.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I see delusional Kobe stans trying to make excuses for this stupid shyt Kobe said. He never did clarify what the unknowns are about that case, when it's pretty clear what ended up happening. I also see these "I don't care about anything, nothing you do matters" type nikkas commenting, who would probably let a white person piss in their face and not do shyt about it "people get pissed on every day b" you weak ass nikkas. And finally there are undercover white posters on here obviously trying to play down the zimmerman thing but flip the blame back on black people.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Senseless murder" is "senseless murder". Unless you saying Zimmerman premeditated the murder, his actions are far less evil than what happens in black immunities everyday. But that's just that real nikka shyt. shyt that's whitewashed person like Kobe could never understand. nikkas killing nikkas is real nikka shyt. Anybody else kill a nikka, they just a racist piece of shyt.

Those black people also get arrested and trial on the spot. :camby:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I love Kobe and am a Kobe stan but like someone else said this is the Kobe from the early 2000s that most nikkas hated.

I always said that the rape case was the best thing to happen to Kobe because he got to see he was just another nikka just like the rest of us and he stopped giving a fukk.......but maybe he's forgotten those lessons.
I actually the rape case might have made him like this. Before the rape case he was more brash and open. More relatable. I think he holds resentment towards the black community for not caping up for him when he was getting socially lynched. I might just be drawing too many lines, but I think after that Kobe was just basically like "fukk black ppl. They ain't back me up whole I was in trouble so I'm not gonna give a damn. :manny:. Real weak shyt by Kobe tho. I'm gonna have to seperate his on court persona from his off court persona now. I'll still root for him on the court but he's on some real sucker shyt:shaq2:.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these successful Negros that "don't see color" or say "Blacks are more racist than whites" or feel "we are finally living out our creed" are more sinister than Klansmen to me....

I don't think that at all. I think they are just ignorant of the ways of the world. That doesn't necessarily mean they are more nefarious than klansmen. As long as they are not outright denouncing blacks then I don't agree. The more nefarious or sinister black people would be those who have no problem promoting the ignorant form of black culture. World Star Hip Hop was made by a black dude. Those are the type of people that do much worst damage to the black community than a klansmen.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Out of the superstars Melo the only real nikka lets be honest.

Lebron took a photo as curious george

Kobe is trying to be like Mike on the I dont fukk with nikkas scale

Durant dont seem like he has any opinions or personality whatsoever.

Melo building courts in projects all over and rocks a NGE medallion.

Carmelo Anthony likes Neon Genesis Evangelion? That's what's up.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
i cant believe one of these fakkits tried to use the "im one of the good ones..." argument. As if the fact he is about to become a doctor means it cant happen to him. As if he is above a teenage in a hoodie in the minds of delusional racists. :snoop:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Kobe is far from the magic johnson type..

Like i said earlier when kobe did his espn interview and start talking about he attended marketing classes and has a idea on what he wants to market in terms of sports drinks and other ventures and u read what he said u can easily see that if he say something like zimmerman is guilty or this specific white man is guilty he like oh shyt my business is going to fail because i said something negative about a white person.. so i stay on the safe route no way i'm going to dig my hole with white people..

Kobe so fukking dumb, he don't realize the white guys will come to u because who u are.. the dodgers group ran to magic johnson and beg him to join and write a check because magic name holds weight.. i like kobe for 48 minutes for 82 games, but dude really need to sit his ass down and keep watching modern family on them bad knees

tumblr_lrnkgcwFGx1r35as5o1_500.jpg

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

This doesnt have anything to do with "senseless murder is senseless murder" the trayvon case is all about crime and punishment. We dont have to twist the arm of the american judicial system when it comes to legally punishing black men who commit acts of violence, but in the trayvon case black people had to create a national campaign just to even charge Zimmerman with a crime.

How about this. Once you get off that c00n train of yours (or perhaps you're a white boy), I have a homework assignment for you: Show me a circumstance where an armed black man followed an unarmed kid, openly murdered him, wasnt charged with a crime...was finally charged after the president of all people acknowledged the injustice months later...the murderer was then showered with hundreds of thousands of dollars from "well wishers", and had a cable channel devoted to supporting his character and story while routinely defaming the victim, which ultimately lead to an acquittal.

Please provide me with that fukking link. Fukk outta here with your black on black crime bullsht.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lowkey when this Trayvon shyt popped off, one of my boys whos a homie who's dark af was trying to defend zimmerman. Talking about justice was served :what:. Needless to say, I still haven't looked at ole boy the same way. I mean he's still a homie but it's just something that's like always in the back of my mind. Was an eye opening event for me

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I don't think that at all. I think they are just ignorant of the ways of the world. That doesn't necessarily mean they are more nefarious than klansmen. As long as they are not outright denouncing blacks then I don't agree. The more nefarious or sinister black people would be those who have no problem promoting the ignorant form of black culture. World Star Hip Hop was made by a black dude. Those are the type of people that do much worst damage to the black community than a klansmen.
You're giving Kobe a lot of leeway by dismissing him as simply ignorant..

And he did denounce Black folks...Maybe you're having trouble reading between the lines..

Status
Not open for further replies.