Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
kobe's opinion falls in line with those who support(ed) zimmerman, a man who patrolled the streets and apparently legally ended a life. but you're not mad at him for it? not even in the least?
nice try with this spin. i denounced Kobe's comments as wrong in the first page of this thread. then i read your post which reeks of cac disillusionment. Only a cac would compare the comments of an athlete to a police officer. With every response you expose yourself more. So please continue. :mjlol:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why doesn't LeBron and Nike give out free LeBron's and Nikes to every underprivileged black child that maintains a B. average. Why not give out free LeBrons for guns program. Wear a hoody and claim to make a difference.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
"Throughout his career, Bryant’s been talking about as an outsider, specifically when it comes to being the most famous in the world in a sport that’s overwhelmingly black. It’s given him a politically moderate stance on things, which was on display when McGrath brought up the subject of LeBron James posting a photo online of the Heat players dressed in hoodies in solidarity with Trayvon Martin.

I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.

Checked the timeline, the Heat waited a month after his death to take that photo. So it wasn't an automatic defense because he was black tough.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
nice try with this spin. i denounced Kobe's comments as wrong in the first page of this thread. then i read your post which reeks of cac disillusionment. Only a cac would compare the comments of an athlete to a police officer. With every response you expose yourself more. So please continue. :mjlol:
i didnt see you do that :manny: you can think im exposing myself, i dont really care. i dont even know who you are, never seen your name on here or read any of your posts. the comment about you clucking over kobe on the coli was assumed because of your LWO tag under your name.

you apparently know where i live and what my ethnicity is tho :huhldup: :whoa: so come see me in pariasópolis breh

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
There's a reason this shyt happened to Kobe lol

kobe-childs1.jpg

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"what about black on black crime" ....all aboard!
"Senseless murder" is "senseless murder". Unless you saying Zimmerman premeditated the murder, his actions are far less evil than what happens in black immunities everyday. But that's just that real nikka shyt. shyt that's whitewashed person like Kobe could never understand. nikkas killing nikkas is real nikka shyt. Anybody else kill a nikka, they just a racist piece of shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.