R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
From OJ to Kobe, uh let's call him Tobe
First he played his life cool just like Michael
Now he rock ice too just like I do
Yo, you can't do better than that?
The hotel clerk who adjusts the bathroom mat?
Now you lose sponsorships that you thought had your back
Yeah, you beat the rap jiggaboo, fake nikka you
You turn around then you shyt on Shaq
Who woulda knew, Mr. Goodie-Two-Shoes
He love a little butt crack, got enough cash
Little kids with they bus pass who look up to you
To do something for the youth, stupid spoof
But you let them use you as an example
They would rep, but our heroes got they hands full

jJIeT4H.jpg

:mjpls:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Damn, I never thought my favorite childhood basketball player would be a c00n...

but then again Jordan was my favorite before Kobe so...:ld:

:salute: the gawds A.I. and LeBron. Some of the real ones in the NBA.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
LeBron speaking out on Darfur
Initially, LeBron James was criticized for not signing a teammate's letter in response to the ongoing genocide in Darfur. Now, James is speaking out on the issue and says he will continue to do so as the Olympics draw closer, writes Shelley Smith.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3398947

Compare a 23 year old to a soon to be 36 year old :mjpls:

But isn't this exactly what Kobe is talking about? Bron could have just signed it cause black people were involved but he wanted to know the facts before he did so.
You a smart guy and you know their are two types of people those who make decisions with emotion and those who make them with facts. Who turns out better most of the time?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you know this is pretty bad but you know whats worse? black kids killing other black kids at a high rate, yet there is no outrage for that.

:usure: Have there not been marches, protests, and outcries for gun laws to be changed in black communities?...Outcries for schools to get more security and metal detectors?...After school and outreach programs to help young brothers and sisters to stay active and off the streets?

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron and Wade took that photo a few weeks after Trayvon Martin was murdered, before all the details came out. Maybe that's what Kobe is talking about. They did support him without knowing all the facts.
:childplease: FOH! The story broke with the facts. It hit national attention as a story questioning why dude was allowed to stalk and murder an unarmed black teenager and not be arrested or charged.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:
An unarmed teenager was shot dead while walking home from the store. The person who shot him was not arrested.
Those were the facts at the time.

Didnt even see this reply 1st. Had to get that off my chest.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
kobe's influence is far greater than some small town cop in a county with 10 black people
Do you know how retarded you sound? Kobe's opinion isn't a matter of life or death. That white cop's job is to patrol the streets and she has the legal right to end a life. Kobe on the other hand is an athlete who puts a ball through a hoop. He's an entertainer. These posts prove to me you're a brain dead brazilian cac fakkit. I bet you watch on gleefully as those corrupt police go into those Brazilian favelas and kill black people.

:pacspit:

Daps
And black people rallied behind him when all those white folks turned on him during the rape case for the very reason he's against - because he was black - "another white chick crying rape on a big, black man"!...the irony! Once white folks turned on him he felt the need to go into his idgaf mode.

I hated this fakeass mj, but once them white folks turned on him, kobe was my man. He can't understand that innate instinct to automatically support our own during court cases and in the face of obvious injustice because he is ignorant to the history of blacks of America. He only knows what mainstream America and Italy have taught him. "Not very #Mandela or #Dr.king sir". nikka shut all the way the fukk up you new world order rac00n.

White folks still calling his black ass a rapist and he's still trying to win their favor.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
But isn't this exactly what Kobe is talking about? Bron could have just signed it cause black people were involved but he wanted to know the facts before he did so.
You a smart guy and you know their are two types of people those who make decisions with emotion and those who make them with facts. Who turns out better most of the time?

Trayvon was killed 2 years ago, and the two cases are entirely different, he's still speaking on the situation as though he's not sure which direction to go in.

When's the last time you needed all the facts on why an unarmed black man was shot dead by a white person? We already know the why, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out the reasoning behind the act.

Everyone knows why, why even feign ignorance of the cause behind the act. Where are all the unarmed white people getting shot by other whites?

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
:usure: Have there not been marches, protests, and outcries for gun laws to be changed in black communities?...Outcries for schools to get more security and metal detectors?...After school and outreach programs to help young brothers and sisters to stay active and off the streets?
thats how they deflect and spin :mjpls:.... im surprised that it wasnt on the first page tbh

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean before Colorado, everybody thought Kobe was a goody goody. People didn't think he'd cheat on his wife, let alone sexually assault a female. Bottom line we don't know these people, nor do we know what kind of people they are.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Do you know how retarded you sound? Kobe's opinion isn't a matter of life or death. That white cop's job is to patrol the streets and she has the legal right to end a life. Kobe on the other hand is an athlete who puts a ball through a hoop. He's an entertainer. These posts prove to me you're a brain dead brazilian cac fakkit. I bet you watch on gleefully as those corrupt police go into those Brazilian favelas and kill black people.

:pacspit:
kobe's opinion falls in line with those who support(ed) zimmerman, a man who patrolled the streets and apparently legally ended a life. but you're not mad at him for it? not even in the least?

let steve nash have said this and it'd be "get this canuck cac fakkit off my team". but somehow kobe is just an entertainer who puts a ball through a hoop

and 1) i'm not brazilian 2) i've spent the last 6 years helping impoverished brown and black people escape situations where they might be killed by people protected by racist institutions on two continents while you've been clucking about your "gawd" on the coli 3) if you even came within 10 feet of a favela it'd be a race between you shytting yourself or getting robbed first 4) :umad:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And black people rallied behind him when all those white folks turned on him during the rape case for the very reason he's against - because he was black!...the irony! Once white folks turned on him he felt the need to go into his idgaf mode.

I hated this fakeass mj, but once them white folks turned on him, kobe was my man. He can't understand that innate instinct to automatically support our own during court cases and in the face of obvious injustice because he is ignorant to the history of blacks of America. He only knows what mainstream America and Italy have taught him. "Not very #Mandela or #Dr.king sir". nikka shut all the way the fukk up you new world order rac00n.

White folks still calling his black ass a rapist and he's still trying to win their favor.

And the crazy thing is....The protest was done because Trayvon was seen to have done something wrong BEFORE THE FACTS CAME OUT. The protest was done to do exactly what Kobe is saying but he cant see it because he is waiting on approval from white america and wants to be seen by them as the intelligent negro :mindblown: He is arguing against his own point just to be against blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.