Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lebron and Wade took that photo a few weeks after Trayvon Martin was murdered, before all the details came out. Maybe that's what Kobe is talking about. They did support him without knowing all the facts.
:aicmon:
An unarmed teenager was shot dead while walking home from the store. The person who shot him was not arrested.
Those were the facts at the time.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
You know D-Wade is reading this right now cooking up something HOT for this fool.

Maybe not Bron but def petty ass Wade...

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Lebron and Wade took that photo a few weeks after Trayvon Martin was murdered, before all the details came out. Maybe that's what Kobe is talking about. They did support him without knowing all the facts.

WHat was known at that time:

Trayvon was killed
Trayvon had no weapon
HE was shot by Zimmerman
The police did not charge Zimmerman and did not appear to conduct a reasonable investigation.
Zimmerman was not charged because of the STAND YOUR GROUND law, which is patently fukking stupid.
Zimmerman chased Trayvon, he sought the conflict, something that would have resulted in him being criminally liable in California or any state that follows COMMON fukkING SENSE>

It's bad enough when unarmed kids are killed by cops, now you have vigilantes with free reign to do it?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aOeIXyI.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Where the nikka with the "get up dad get up" quote from when kobe to rent is achilles? This is your god?
Cantstop is a whitewashed Canadian that sounds like Daniel Tosh and sings kareoke to Fergie songs. He obviously does the whole anti-cac thing online to overcompensate like a homophobic Repub senator that meets men in airport bathrooms. He has no reason to spin any of this.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You're either a cac or a c00n your damn self. How much of a moron do you have to be to compare ignorant comments made by an athlete, to racist comments made by a white police officer with a gun and a badge? fakkit.
kobe's influence is far greater than some small town cop in a county with 10 black people

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The jayz of basketball. Biting other styles and dikkriding to stay relevant. :mjlol: hobe ain't shyt.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:
An unarmed teenager was shot dead while walking home from the store. The person who shot him was not arrested.
Those were the facts at the time.
you know this is pretty bad but you know whats worse? black kids killing other black kids at a high rate, yet there is no outrage for that.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
damn... come back from a late meeting & look what i miss

guess all dat been said.... has been said
so i'll just have to do something i thought i've never do

:salute: to 'MOST' of yall kobe stans for checkin ur so-called gawd

Status
Not open for further replies.