Kobe Bryant Studying Paul Pierce's Game, Hoping to Be More Efficient

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
no he's not. i have no idea why so many dudes who fukk with kobe fukk with this nikka too. there has literally never been a thread in which he hasn't taken shots at kobe. i can't think of one positive statement he's made concerning kobe.

:russ: The hurt in this post.
Kobe Bryant = 31,700 points on 24,374 FG attempts. 1.300 points per shot attempt.
Michael Jordan = 32,292 points on 24,537 FG attemps. 1.316 points per shot attempt.

0.016 difference between Kobe and MJ. The only reason Kobe's FG% looks substantially more inefficient than Jordan is because he took nearly 5,000 3pt FGs in his career while Jordan took just 1,700. That lowered his FG% but since he was getting 3 points rather than 2 for those makes, his overall scoring effiency was right there with Jordan.

I would say even without caring about efficiency, Kobe has done well for himself.

5y54y54hajy8.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kobe Bryant = 31,700 points on 24,374 FG attempts. 1.300 points per shot attempt.
Michael Jordan = 32,292 points on 24,537 FG attemps. 1.316 points per shot attempt.

0.016 difference between Kobe and MJ. The only reason Kobe's FG% looks substantially more inefficient than Jordan is because he took nearly 5,000 3pt FGs in his career while Jordan took just 1,700. That lowered his FG% but since he was getting 3 points rather than 2 for those makes, his overall scoring effiency was right there with Jordan.

I would say even without caring about efficiency, Kobe has done well for himself.
:myman: :handshake:

the dualities
Bv57mQOIcAEEaUU.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
paul pierece has the highest bball iq of any one great player in the low basketball iq era.

it's about time, kobe did this.
kobe, should excell, at this.
given the fact kobe is an excellent study of game film/videotape.
if he takes to it like his jordan come fly with me emulation...this shold be great to watch.
hopefully, he finds some bernard king video to watch, too.

art barr

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he's gonna HAVE to make the change. As someone who has torn their Achilles tendon, I'm curious how well he does. We are talking about an injury that really hurts your athleticism. Immediately when it happened, I said this could ruin his career, even with the advantages he has as far as having access to the best doctors & advances in medicine.

This is an excellent move. Realizing that due to his age & a major injury that prevents you from doing things your accustomed to doing, instead of complaining, he's adapting.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
People really hopping on that wave of PP never being athletic, having watched dude since 2002 I can tell you now it was a gradual and :to: descent into :flabbynsick: GIVE THE MAN SOME CREDIT!
He's never been a jump out of the gym dude. I still think he's the most underrated player of the last 25 years

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
He's never been a jump out of the gym dude. I still think he's the most underrated player of the last 25 years
You're spot on breh, my thing is PP still had those poster dunks that he would get on a damn regular basis so it wasn't foreign to see him in an NBA Top 10 video :manny: People seem to forget that