Kobe Bryant Studying Paul Pierce's Game, Hoping to Be More Efficient

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Yup add all that up along with things like 6 finals mvp's to 2, not playing with the MDE, never losing in the finals and never being body slammed by Raja Bell and you get MJ at #1 and Kobe at around #20.
Dude has been manhandled on Multiple occasions :laff:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
oh look, a thread where people are obsessing over efficiency

do you dudes care or no?
So LeBron shooting like shyt is a good thing? Put 09 LeBron on this Cavs team with his improved leadership & Cavs would be up 2 games.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Pretty sure he means efficiency in a conservation of energy type of way (efficient movements on the floor...more post ups, less dribbling, etc.), and not in a stat whorey "refuse to take shots against the shot clock because i'm watching my fg%" type of way...before he tore his achilles, kobe was already more efficient than current pp in a stat whoring sense
lol at trying to frame efficient basketball in a negative light

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It is what it is. Kobe is an amazing player but fact of the matter is, his injuries have robbed him of his athleticism and he is going to have to refine his game and pick and choose his moments. I don't think he can lead the Lakers to anything substantial anymore but he can go out on a high note, and set the template for the future.