Kobe Bryant Studying Paul Pierce's Game, Hoping to Be More Efficient

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
he not even talking about pp at age 36, he talking when pp was in his prime :pachaha:

I know you're joking but people take that old man game shyt too far. Pierce use to be quick as hell. Peep this video of him vs the defending champs and 3rd best defensive team in the league back in 05.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That smilie Wilt put up was some really creepy shyt.
creepy-smile-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2718.gif

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I know you're joking but people take that old man game shyt too far. Pierce use to be quick as hell. Peep this video of him vs the defending champs and 3rd best defensive team in the league back in 05.

i know pp was a great player and didnt get enough respect because of his play style

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
kobe bean be reading my posts brehs:

If you can be effective playing that way, its the wise thing to do long term. Everyone shyts on Pierce for being :flabbynsick: but he used to be a high flyer..and hes still playing effectively. same goes for ray allen and others..ray can still dunk (as he has shown recently)...but he used to be in dunk contests...he got bad ankles and started playing closer to the ground and hes almost ageless at this point. of course, it can be said that they arent capable of being above the rim as often as they used to even if they wanted to, and thats partly true, but it cant be denied that playing above the rim for a long time is dangerous.
so your suggestion is to speed up the :flabbynsick: process? shyt that might work.

in a way, honestly, yea. develop the fundamentals and technical skill to be able to play at a high level without relying on athleticism..it can extend a career for years..maybe the peak of performance wont last as long, but the career will probably be longer and the drop off will be less over time..look at andre miller. dude was never that athletic really and hes gotten even less athletic and he is still playing good ball when given the minutes and he never gets hurt

@CantStop R u Kobe breh?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
those were the years the 3 point line got moved in. you should be old enough to remember that.

either way this is beside the point. Kobe simply shot more 3s. So even if him and Jordan were about even at 3pt%, the fact Kobe took way more than Jordan is why his fg% looks significantly worse than Jordan eventhough they are very close when it comes to scoring efficiency (which is more important).
so you blaming Jordan for having a high enough iq to take easier instead of bad shots? :mjlol:

Last edited: