Daps
Reppin
Caladan
tumblr_me8j3est6g1qcmnsoo1_r1_400.gif

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the years Jordan made an effort to shoot 3's he shot it at higher %'s than kobe in some of those years

he shot 38%, 35% , 43% and 37%.

the 3pt shot is a rhythm shot. the more you take the more feel of the shot you have.

those were the years the 3 point line got moved in. you should be old enough to remember that.

either way this is beside the point. Kobe simply shot more 3s. So even if him and Jordan were about even at 3pt%, the fact Kobe took way more than Jordan is why his fg% looks significantly worse than Jordan eventhough they are very close when it comes to scoring efficiency (which is more important).

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Efficiency you say? But..........all his fans told me efficiency doesn't matter :DaGoat:

:dead: at this smiley

On a serious note, Pierce ability to get to spots on the floor and evade his defenders has been a treat to watch.
How this man still gets to the elbow for his jumper is beyond me..

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
By efficient, he means picking his spots better. Kobe is way too old for the psycho bean 25+ shots nights. The last couple of years, Paul Pierce did a hell of a job of switching from ISO, post ups and driving to the lane to a more perimeter, only shoot when you're open/hot game. Paul Pierce would takeover games, now he let's the game come to him.
I don't think Kobe can emulate that though because Paul Pierce has had decent players around him to take the load off. Rondo, KG, Green, JJ and D Will makes it a lot easier to pick your spots. Kobe doesn't have the help to emulate how Pierce picks his spots.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew:thought Kobe was trippin for a minute but now I see he just clowning:mjlol:....Sound like he just saying he is limited athletically this year so he is looking at tape of nikkas who were less fortunate athletically they whole career but somehow managed to beat the odds:manny:.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
he not even talking about pp at age 36, he talking when pp was in his prime :pachaha: