Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was thinking about drinking but I already know i’d be crying my ass off watching the game if I do.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been on one flight that dropped just like you described and your reaction isn’t the norm at least from my one similar situation. On our plane it was so many people saying stuff it was crazy. Some little kid screamed we’re all going to die and I was just looking around like this is some bullshyt after just coming from Vegas having one of the best weeks ever to go out like this. My only other thought was please let this happen quick and painless esp for all the screaming people on board. Obviously it didn’t do that but one of the chicks that was with us was so shock we damn near had to had to drug her like BA from the Ateam to get on the next flight which had no problems back home
I fly a lot and theres been times like that where turbulence is terrible but I always look at the flight attendants reaction. If they're calm then it's all good. The scariest flight I've been on was a water plane in the Maldives, one of those propeller planes and it was loaded with luggage so I was scared shytless for a good 2 hour.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I fly a lot and theres been times like that where turbulence is terrible but I always look at the flight attendants reaction. If they're calm then it's all good. The scariest flight I've been on was a water plane in the Maldives, one of those propeller planes and it was loaded with luggage so I was scared shytless for a good 2 hour.
Yeah most of the time the turbulence is just normal like a pot hole but that time when that shyt dropped straight down man that was other stuff I had never experienced before and haven't since. Them regional planes though janky as a mother fukker with the turbulence just not as bad as that one flight.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
84001128_3994300473917252_7623260951160029184_n.jpg

Kobe looking at Shaq like, you got me fukked up! :childplease: