Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
EPpl5lgUcAIzg_n

There it is

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Damn brehs I’m still not over this. I’m a mid 90s baby so although I’ve always followed the NFL much more closely, Kobe’s name alone has been iconic to me as long as I can remember. It just still doesn’t feel real

I will say it’s given me a new found appreciation for the game of basketball and the current players though. I’ve been watching a lot of games the last few days after having barely watched all year and lve never enjoyed watching regular season basketball so much. Never had a favorite team either but I really hope the lakers win it all this year, though I don’t think I’d be able to hold back tears if they did :mjcry:

Daps
I’ve been on one flight that dropped just like you described and your reaction isn’t the norm at least from my one similar situation. On our plane it was so many people saying stuff it was crazy. Some little kid screamed we’re all going to die and I was just looking around like this is some bullshyt after just coming from Vegas having one of the best weeks ever to go out like this. My only other thought was please let this happen quick and painless esp for all the screaming people on board. Obviously it didn’t do that but one of the chicks that was with us was so shock we damn near had to had to drug her like BA from the Ateam to get on the next flight which had no problems back home

I think I was the only person that was calm. Everyone else panicked and screamed like the lady next to me. I wasn't trying to make it seem like it was a quiet drop. Definitely not. Folks were screaming and were afraid.

I hear you.

Do you have kids ?

No.