Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Last time I was on a plane was over the summer and it was kinda rough weather conditions.

They actually postponed the flight about half an hr or 45 min because of it

When we were coming in to Detroit, we hit turbulence and the plane just dropped. Like the nose didnt point down and that's the direction the plane was headed

Nah the plane was flat and then it dropped while still flat. Lady next to me grabbed my arm and started screaming

I was calm tho. I felt like this... if the plane went down, there was nothing I could do about it.

I hear you.

Do you have kids ?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:mjcry:

200201010934361266.jpg

aliG

Pro
Daps
Besides the tattoo, anyone else getting the feeling LBJ will honor Kobe by breaking the 81 point game record?

I don't think he can. He is a horrendous free throw shooter. He would have to get his points from the three point line. Which as he grows older I think would be difficult for him.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Last time I was on a plane was over the summer and it was kinda rough weather conditions.

They actually postponed the flight about half an hr or 45 min because of it

When we were coming in to Detroit, we hit turbulence and the plane just dropped. Like the nose didnt point down and that's the direction the plane was headed

Nah the plane was flat and then it dropped while still flat. Lady next to me grabbed my arm and started screaming

I was calm tho. I felt like this... if the plane went down, there was nothing I could do about it.
I’ve been on one flight that dropped just like you described and your reaction isn’t the norm at least from my one similar situation. On our plane it was so many people saying stuff it was crazy. Some little kid screamed we’re all going to die and I was just looking around like this is some bullshyt after just coming from Vegas having one of the best weeks ever to go out like this. My only other thought was please let this happen quick and painless esp for all the screaming people on board. Obviously it didn’t do that but one of the chicks that was with us was so shock we damn near had to had to drug her like BA from the Ateam to get on the next flight which had no problems back home