Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I've been debating whether or not to watch tonight and am still debating it.

It definitely feels like his funeral to me and one part of me thinks I need to in order to grieve and move on, but another part of me is worried it's going to plunge me back into the sadness of it all.
You'll regret not watching.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Is there a article on his sisters backing the parents
Kobe Bryant's relatives split over memorabilia auction

Kobe Bryant filed his own lawsuit May 7 in California, seeking to block the sale. Bryant's sister, Sharia Washington of Las Vegas, supported her brother in a filing Saturday in the West Coast case.

"I have frequently heard my mother talk about how the family can make money on items associated with Kobe," she said.

Washington said that she once stored memorabilia from her brother's short-lived music career in her garage but that she returned the items to her brother "because my mother has access to my garage and I feared that she would try to sell that memorabilia."

Washington said she had no knowledge of any talks between Pamela and Kobe Bryant over ownership of his collectibles.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been on one flight that dropped just like you described and your reaction isn’t the norm at least from my one similar situation. On our plane it was so many people saying stuff it was crazy. Some little kid screamed we’re all going to die and I was just looking around like this is some bullshyt after just coming from Vegas having one of the best weeks ever to go out like this. My only other thought was please let this happen quick and painless esp for all the screaming people on board. Obviously it didn’t do that but one of the chicks that was with us was so shock we damn near had to had to drug her like BA from the Ateam to get on the next flight which had no problems back home
:dead:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh this is a once in a lifetime type ish, a game won't be this emotional again until vanessa and the rest of the kids attend one.

You'll regret not watching.

Y'all are probably right. I'm gonna tune in - just wish I was back in LA so I didn't have to watch solo and mourn with the city. When I moved to LA the love for Kobe was something that instantly made me feel at home in it.

And damn man...it's crazy what the Staples Center has become for the city in the last two years with Nip and Kobe passing. Having a memorial at Staples is like laying in state at the capitol when it comes to LA royalty. And it is the house that Kobe built. I honestly think they need to incorporate his name into the building somehow. The Bryant Arena at the Stapes Center or something similar.

fukk! I can't believe this shyt man.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I fly a lot and theres been times like that where turbulence is terrible but I always look at the flight attendants reaction. If they're calm then it's all good. The scariest flight I've been on was a water plane in the Maldives, one of those propeller planes and it was loaded with luggage so I was scared shytless for a good 2 hour.

yeah I fly a lot as well I don't worry about turbulence etc. because Plane crashes are most likely during the first three minutes and last eight minutes of the flight. I've experienced bad turbulence and used to be like damn this is it but the more you fly its normal.

the kobe crash unfortunately was just one of those anomalies

The pilot that flew kobe regularly and had made the same trip the day before the crash, roughly 90 miles from John Wayne Airport to the Camarillo Airport, near Mr. Bryant’s Mamba Sports Academy.

helicopter was safe as hell - Federal aviation accident records list eight accidents involving S-76Bs over 26 years before 2020, two of them involving deaths or serious injuries to people onboard.

The helicopter had sophisticated instruments onboard that in other circumstances would allow for instrument flight, and the pilot was certified to fly by them.

The flight took off in clear skies in Orange County, it eventually encountered a fog so thick that it nearly blinded drivers on the freeway.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe Bryant's relatives split over memorabilia auction

Kobe Bryant filed his own lawsuit May 7 in California, seeking to block the sale. Bryant's sister, Sharia Washington of Las Vegas, supported her brother in a filing Saturday in the West Coast case.

"I have frequently heard my mother talk about how the family can make money on items associated with Kobe," she said.

Washington said that she once stored memorabilia from her brother's short-lived music career in her garage but that she returned the items to her brother "because my mother has access to my garage and I feared that she would try to sell that memorabilia."

Washington said she had no knowledge of any talks between Pamela and Kobe Bryant over ownership of his collectibles.
I see. I also see Kobe kicker his parents out after he met his wife in 1996. They issues run deeper than we know. Kobe and the mother gone have some questions to answer on the other side. That shyt was messy I hope they both find peace.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I’ve been on one flight that dropped just like you described and your reaction isn’t the norm at least from my one similar situation. On our plane it was so many people saying stuff it was crazy. Some little kid screamed we’re all going to die and I was just looking around like this is some bullshyt after just coming from Vegas having one of the best weeks ever to go out like this. My only other thought was please let this happen quick and painless esp for all the screaming people on board. Obviously it didn’t do that but one of the chicks that was with us was so shock we damn near had to had to drug her like BA from the Ateam to get on the next flight which had no problems back home
nikka I woulda did the same shyt lol. I'm grabbing a rental and driving the rest of the way home

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
EPpx4o1U4AEXvnK
:to::to::to::to::to: