Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

lib123

All Star
Daps
Knowing how well-read and intelligent Kobe is, I wonder what he thought when this similar situation happened this past Summer? He always said that he started flying helicopters to make time for his kids when he was playing, so I wonder why he continued taking that risk when he had much more free time post-retirement. And the fact that he allegedly had pact not to fly with his wife and only used that pilot seems to signal he knew risks. I guess hindsight is 20/20, but the "what ifs" still hurt. RIP Kobe.

Billionaire Chris Cline’s Helicopter Spun Out Of Control Before Fatal Bahamas Crash

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
EPpyvZKWoAYN6UH

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been debating whether or not to watch tonight and am still debating it.

It definitely feels like his funeral to me and one part of me thinks I need to in order to grieve and move on, but another part of me is worried it's going to plunge me back into the sadness of it all.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've been debating whether or not to watch tonight and am still debating it.

It definitely feels like his funeral to me and one part of me thinks I need to in order to grieve and move on, but another part of me is worried it's going to plunge me back into the sadness of it all.

Breh this is a once in a lifetime type ish, a game won't be this emotional again until vanessa and the rest of the kids attend one.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Knowing how well-read and intelligent Kobe is, I wonder what he thought when this similar situation happened this past Summer? He always said that he started flying helicopters to make time for his kids when he was playing, so I wonder why he continued taking that risk when he had much more free time post-retirement. And the fact that he allegedly had pact not to fly with his wife and only used that pilot seems to signal he knew risks. I guess hindsight is 20/20, but the "what ifs" still hurt. RIP Kobe.

Billionaire Chris Cline’s Helicopter Spun Out Of Control Before Fatal Bahamas Crash
I wonder why he just didn't move from Orange County to be somewhere closer to where he works. I've been to the OC and it was the most racist place I've ever been so it's not like it was paradise there.