Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm not religious but I believe in god. These recent deaths have me really questioning my faith. I just dont understand. If god wants to call someone why like this? Why like nip? Why not die peacefully in ur sleep?

Did you see the chopper in peices on the mountain? That's thick steal and metal..imagine what happened to their bodies?

Why?

You say you believe in God, but do you read His Word like you should? All the answers to those questions are in His Word.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kobe just had a character where he believed hard work brought happiness. He didn't think giving someone money to sit on their ass would bring happiness. He thought going out there and finding something you are passionate about and working on it brought happiness. His own life was a reflection of that given how he never rested on his laurels. After his epic final game in 2016 he still got up early the next day to work at his writing studio. That right there tells you what sort of guy he was. He never relaxed and thought about just enjoying his riches. He believed in doing something you love at all times.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That’s all I was saying. Moms should’ve been in a palace not no $250,000 for a house.

Story goes Kobe had bought his parents multiple houses. His mom was perfectly happy with the HOMES she had until she saw Kobe bought Vanessa mom one house that she liked more. So then she decided she needed another house. When you see that sort of mindset that someone is NEVER going to be happy they just want more than the next person you gotta put a squash to that. He was still the bigger person and offered her money on ANOTHER HOUSE but it wasn't good enough.

If he bought his mom another house just because of him buying one for someone else that would have never ended. She would have been peeking at any and every thing Kobe bought and asked for something more. You have to be an extremely bitter person to sell off your child's memorabilia. My dad still has my old trophies and jerseys at the house taking up space and they ain't worth the cotton they made of.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm not religious as I said.

i just believe in a higher power.

But that's a whole other discussion that I'd rather not get into right now

I won't even reply to this other dude again, but I'm encouraging you to search there for your answers.

Daps
When I feel a bit of turbulence on a plane I immediately hold on my mind goes "there."

Imo there is no way you fall 350 ft and speed up in thick fog and not know something was terribly wrong.

If not kobe, Gigi definately was affraid.

And how do you prepare for that kind of impact?

Why do terrible things like thats happen to good people . I will never understand.

Last time I was on a plane was over the summer and it was kinda rough weather conditions.

They actually postponed the flight about half an hr or 45 min because of it

When we were coming in to Detroit, we hit turbulence and the plane just dropped. Like the nose didnt point down and that's the direction the plane was headed

Nah the plane was flat and then it dropped while still flat. Lady next to me grabbed my arm and started screaming

I was calm tho. I felt like this... if the plane went down, there was nothing I could do about it.