Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I find myself crying off and on man.. I dunno how to handle this brehs. Maybe I need to see someone about this cuz it's like a never ending nightmare....as a father of a daughter (and son) this just hit different....and what's crazy is that I spent YEARS shytting on kobe for snitching on shaq (shaq was my fav nba player) and here I am crying like my best friend died...???? This whole thing is so sad and tragic.. they must have been scared to death when the chopper dropped 350 ft so quick and started speeding up in nothing but fog... the impact must of been insane smh.. ..hes gone man..just like that.. no bye, no nothing....and now as usual all the love comes out..trying to make him the logo, tributes etc..hell I'm part of the parade too..and again hes not here to see it..it is going to take a long time to get over this one...and he will be 41 years old forever :to:

Last edited:

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
This just went up at El Toro Bravo restaurant in Costa Mesa

83709182_2989803611043399_7537594134769434624_o.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I find myself crying off and on man.. I dunno how to handle this brehs. Maybe I need to see someone about this cuz it's like a never ending nightmare....as a father of a daughter (and son) this just hit different....and what's crazy is that I spent YEARS shytting on kobe for snitching on shaq (shaq was my fav nba player) and here I am crying like he was a family member. This whole thing is so sad and tragic.. they must have been scared to death when the chopper dropped 350 ft so quick and started speeding up in nothing but fog... the impact must of been insane smh.. ..hes gone man..just like that.. no bye, no nothing....and now as usual all the love comes out..trying to make him the logo, tributes etc..hell I'm part of the parade too..and again hes not here to see it..it is going to take a long time to get over this one...and he will be 41 years old forever :to:

For twenty years from a kid to a grown adult whether you had a bad day or a good day. The ups and downs of life if you loved basketball you could count on seeing Kobe Bryant give his all and in those 2-3 hours you would forget whatever was on your mind the beauty of sports.

I've said before one of the happiest days of my life was the raptors winning the title the joy that sports brings to each and every one of us

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Shaq only has one. It's about timing:yeshrug:

Kobe did deserve it in '06. I wouldnt give him any more besides that and '08

f*ck that, he deserved it in 2010 as well! All those game winners he had during that season, can't tell me otherwise that he was the MVP during that season as well! :hubie:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
I know this had to be hard for her.

Frfr brandy shyt will never make sense no eye witness or investigator will ever make it make sense

Someone with so much to be preserved and secured that should have the most protection and precautionary measures taken to in actuality be the most vulnerable and helpless is absolutely inexplicable

Last edited:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

Kobe was supposed to be at the Blazers/Lakers game tonight :mjcry:

I’m gonna be a wreck watching this game :mjcry:

Mal from the Joe Budden podcast was talking about players from teams who knew Kobe were telling him how fukked up they were behind this. He was talking about Trev. You might see somebody breakdown on court tonight.

Melo already saw it coming.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but Kobe seemed to have resentment towards his family. I’ve heard Vannessa mom and brother was living lavish but you shyt on your parents and sister. That’s the only bad criticism I’ve ever had towards my idol. No matter how we feel Kobe is who he is because of his parents.
The only thing I disagreed with him on. Momma gotta eat, and eat good, if your name is Kobe Bryant. Can't have Vanessa's people living better than your mom and dad.