Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Found the pic.

Took too long to upload here.

My brother sent it to me since the Tribune no longer has The Mash archived.

It’s from March 22, 2009 at the House of Hoops here in Chicago.

Lucky as hell, I’m thinking back and kicking myself. When he came to DC for his book I shoulda pulled up and met him. Coulda even told em about the bookstore I’m at so he might pull up one day. I loafed like shyt. Take y’all opportunities when you got em.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m sorry but I’m not above placing the blame where it should go. I’m sad he lost his life but he could’ve prevented it. :snoop:

Look ill just say it breh...Kobe had no reason to be bringing his daughter on the helicopter with him...and that goes for the other parents also. None of them should have been bringing kids on a damn helicopter. Complete madness. Kobe had the excuse to use them when he was playing and didn't wanna miss his kids plays or things like that. But he was retired now :snoop: Not only that but the daughter that seemed to hung out the most with him(Gianna) was interested in the same things he was in...soccer and basketball. Since it was a mutual interest he could have driven those 2 hours when he wanted to from Newport Beach to where she practices. I mean he was retired now and not having to always go to practices. People are talking about the pilot but i'm having mixed emotions also because of what Kobe was doing...we just gotta be honest with ourselves. I mean come on...even worse this was on a Sunday morning...just drive the car. I wonder if that incident last month when he was caught up in a car accident that a bystander had(ironically also in foggy weather) if that made him decide to do this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Look ill just say it breh...Kobe had no reason to be bringing his daughter on the helicopter with him...and that goes for the other parents also. None of them should have been bringing kids on a damn helicopter. Complete madness. Kobe had the excuse to use them when he was playing and didn't wanna miss his kids plays or things like that. But he was retired now :snoop: Not only that but the daughter that seemed to hung out the most with him(Gianna) was interested in the same things he was in...soccer and basketball. Since it was a mutual interest he could have driven those 2 hours when he wanted to from Newport Beach to where she practices. I mean he was retired now and not having to always go to practices. People are talking about the pilot but i'm having mixed emotions also because of what Kobe was doing...we just gotta be honest with ourselves. I mean come on...even worse this was on a Sunday morning...just drive the car. I wonder if that incident last month when he was caught up in a car accident that a bystander had(ironically also in foggy weather) if that made him decide to do this.

:dahell:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
There's no need to say this tho. It doesn't change anything or bring anyone back. Just keep this shyt to yourself.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's no need to say this tho. It doesn't change anything or bring anyone back. Just keep this shyt to yourself.

Thats the point. What you just said can also be applied to the pilot. Is that not true? We can't just pick and choose because there were plenty of posts in here being mad at the pilot. Correct or not?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dawg, do yo fukkin job and just stick to money transfers :camby:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Thats the point. What you just said can also be applied to the pilot. Is that not true? We can't just pick and choose because there were plenty of posts in here being mad at the pilot. Correct or not?
I've also made the same type of post and comments towards the people wanting to blame the pilot. This was an avoidable tragedy. It shouldn't have happened. Bashing the pilot and blaming him isn't changing anything tho. People are gonna say what they say but I'm not a fan of it and I'm letting it be known. It ain't personal towards anyone either. Just how I feel.