Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
83689146_3272143809467670_4112198338563014656_n.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Greatest basketball player ever in my opinion with one MVP to show for smh

They never liked my dude now they get to memorialize, honor and pay tribute to him as if they did

Shyt fake to me

It is what it is, we know who the real riders was. I feel vindicated honestly, my nikka the Pac of basketball. He really was the next phenom after Jordan and before LeBron. We was right all along when people like them said we was wrong.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but Kobe seemed to have resentment towards his family. I’ve heard Vannessa mom and brother was living lavish but you shyt on your parents and sister. That’s the only bad criticism I’ve ever had towards my idol. No matter how we feel Kobe is who he is because of his parents.
The sisters part is not true, they still had a good relationship. In fact one of the sisters backed him up against his parents in court. Vanessa followed both on IG too.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but Kobe seemed to have resentment towards his family. I’ve heard Vannessa mom and brother was living lavish but you shyt on your parents and sister. That’s the only bad criticism I’ve ever had towards my idol. No matter how we feel Kobe is who he is because of his parents.

"Our relationship is shyt," he says. "I say [to them], 'I'm going to buy you a very nice home, and the response is 'That's not good enough'?" he says. "Then you're selling my shyt?"

His parents issued a statement after lawyers worked out a settlement allowing them to auction six items of memorabilia totaling $500,000, "We regret our actions and statements related to the Kobe Bryant auction memorabilia," the statement from Joe and Pamela Bryant read. "We apologize for any misunderstanding and unintended pain we may have caused our son and appreciate the financial support that he has provided to us over the years."

Kobe says his sisters, Sharia and Shaya, have learned to accept that Kobe has removed money from his relationships with them. "They're very smart, college-educated [women]," Kobe says. "I'm really proud of them. They were able to get their own jobs, get their own lives, take care of themselves. Now they have a better sense of self, of who they are as people, instead of being resentful because they were relying on me.

"It was tough for me to do," he says. There's pain in his voice, not anger. "But it's something you have to do, something you have to be very strong about."

Kobe Bryant isn't going anywhere

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
The sisters part is not true, they still had a good relationship. In fact one of the sisters backed him up against his parents in court. Vanessa followed both on IG too.

Yeah, his sister Sharia posted this on her facebook:

Kobe also posted his sisters (and nieces/nephews) on his ig before

Young Kobe :mjcry: