Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Has Floyd mayweather said anything?
he love his basket ball and supports the NBA..Plus was chilled with Kobe on many occasions.

i know paq and wild card had a good relationship with the black mamba..they gave plenty of tributes in the week.

Last I seen he was getting a lot of heat on his IG page for not making a Kobe post and instead promoting some party or whatever. It's all in the comments of his last post.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Last I seen he was getting a lot of heat on his IG page for not making a Kobe post and instead promoting some party or whatever. It's all in the comments of his last post.

God I hate this social media age. If u dont post an RIP on IG, then u are azzhole.

Maybe he dont do that rip shyt on social media. People mourned before there was social media. Smh.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God I hate this social media age. If u dont post an RIP on IG, then u are azzhole.

Maybe he dont do that rip shyt on social media. People mourned before there was social media. Smh.
Facts. It’s his page he can do what he pleases on there. And not everything has to be public. What if he called or texted Vanessa to express his condolences?

People care about the stupidest shyt.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they were petty enough not to show up @ his wedding (one of the most important days of his life) bcuz they didn’t like his choice in vanessa...a woman who would go on to be the mother of 4 of his kids...they were entitled to feel w/e way about her but to not show up @ all was low...I would’ve shunned them too...unfortunately the relationship got worse after that...but I’ve read a lot of stories that said he was able to reconcile w/ his dad
Yeah but Kobe seemed to have resentment towards his family. I’ve heard Vannessa mom and brother was living lavish but you shyt on your parents and sister. That’s the only bad criticism I’ve ever had towards my idol. No matter how we feel Kobe is who he is because of his parents.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but Kobe seemed to have resentment towards his family. I’ve heard Vannessa mom and brother was living lavish but you shyt on your parents and sister. That’s the only bad criticism I’ve ever had towards my idol. No matter how we feel Kobe is who he is because of his parents.

Wasn't Kobe willing to give his mom 250k for a house and she auctioned his old high school stuff cuz she wanted 450k??? Idk how true that is, but that's what I remember hearing.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
that dumbass comedian apologized with the quickness when he got pressed for his comments on Kobe :mjlol:

Kobe prolly lookin down from heaven at his stupid ass like

giphy-downsized-large.gif

it should sill be on sight when we see dude... people need to pay consequences for their actions

I've been in this thread since the 26th at 10am and finally got to the end for the 3rd time

2020 we gotta make these dudes pay for that slick talk shyt
if the helicopter wasnt instrument rated, then these cac's immediately tried to save face because everyone would know that.
It makes alot more sense if he tried to change to instrument rating and it wasnt even ready for that shyt completely... that would literally answer most shyt from trying to drop out of cloud cover

Another thing to take pride in, most of the white people who talked shyt and cried wolf do it to black people because they dont have any real hero's
it says more about them and the jealousy they have, mixed with the racism but mostly its a deep yearning for someone who can overcome odds like Kobe did. Lebron is last on my list of the 3 ... but that doesnt mean I dont enjoy him and ive stated that alot on here. Just from years of conversation I can prove my point in saying, they want that dude to fukk up so bad. They did the same with every single major african american celebrity at one point and then they profit off the bullshyt story to pad their pockets. We gotta take a stand and stop weak ass people from profiting off stories they create and hate they project to the public to vilify black rolemodels
Like I said, its on sight from here on out. I'm pressing whoever uses their insecurity to tear down someone acting human.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I need to know more than the outside stuff you kicking. Like the other poster said dude tried to get his parents a house but they want more money on top of the money I'm almost certain he gave them before. Sometimes you just gotta tell folks no but I don't think that makes you a bad person.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to know more than the outside stuff you kicking. Like the other poster said dude tried to get his parents a house but they want more money on top of the money I'm almost certain he gave them before. Sometimes you just gotta tell folks no but I don't think that makes you a bad person.
Oh nah I totally understand that. It’s they business I just know sometimes people get in relationships and switch up on the fam. Everybody who really knew Kobe always brought up his family while everyone else just bringing up his wife. Which tells me he had parents that really cared and nurtured him just look at how he spoke about them in that video before he hit Hollywood.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

How many people knew before a few days ago that Kobe went to Mass every Sunday and Wednesday. That it seemed everyone in the media and the NBA and other sports would text and talk to Kobe , that he would visit sick kids in the hospital etc.

All these reports are old as hell no one knows the relationship Kobe had with his parents except Kobe and his parents