Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the thing that’s fukking with me is I tend to put myself in the moment and wonder what their last moments/thoughts were :snoop:

like at first everyone was saying they didn’t see it coming. But now that we know the speed and how it was falling I feel differently :mjcry:
Wasn't the impact on the mountain unforeseeable?

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just thinking about tonight tribute made the thought of it being the 20th anniversary of his first and tenth anniversary of his last championships. All those well earned and deserved tributes just wont be the same

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The only thing I disagreed with him on. Momma gotta eat, and eat good, if your name is Kobe Bryant. Can't have Vanessa's people living better than your mom and dad.
Why can’t you? Since you don’t know just like me what happened how can you say that? This logic don’t make sense because when we are living you act like sometimes people might not be closer with people that aren’t family than family. All y’all cats see is money smh

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can’t you? Since you don’t know just like me what happened how can you say that? This logic don’t make sense because when we are living you act like sometimes people might not be closer with people that aren’t family than family. All y’all cats see is money smh
You condone bs. I call out bs. Right or wrong. God bless

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
GOAT franchise in sports history. Repent your sins and hop on the bandwagon now before it is too late.

Give thanks and praises to the GOAT franchise in all professional sports your Boss Angeles Lakers....give thanks and praises to the one shooting gawd pbuh....:wow:

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is still hard to process.

This was like a gut punch.

My younger brother had the pleasure to meet Kobe in 2009 at Nike’s House of Hoops, when he was a writer for the Chicago Tribune’s Mash program (which was their newspaper geared towards high school students in the Chicagoland area). He still has the small newspaper clipping of meeting him.

Found the pic.

Took too long to upload here.

My brother sent it to me since the Tribune no longer has The Mash archived.

It’s from March 22, 2009 at the House of Hoops here in Chicago.