Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
zggiign3s0e41.jpg
fukk man, this is so pretty

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
In 2016, former NBA All-Star Kobe Bryant sat down with The Ringer's Micah Peters to talk about the release of his new sneaker, the "Kobe A.D.," and his thoughts on the afterlife.

Good interview.

WTH

He didnt even say, "I know I'm gonna die, but hopefully it's not for many many more years...long time"

Why was this dude even asking these questions to begin with? Does he normally ask ppl he interviews stuff like that?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
In case anyone is interested, here's a story from one the the first people on scene. I haven't read it all yet so I don't know all the details, but posting for info purposes.

Mountain Biker Recounts Witnessing the Kobe Bryant Crash | BIKE Magazine

We had just taken off and started up the trail. We were about a quarter of the way up the switchback climb, when we heard a helicopter right over the top of our heads. We thought it was unusual, as foggy as it was. It was about 9:40 a.m. We knew the heli was going really fast and flying very low, because it was very loud. It really caught our attention and just felt ‘off.’ Sam and I were both like, ‘What the fukk? Why is he so low?’ The cloud cover seemed like it wasn’t more than 50 feet above us at the time. I’ve been in helicopters before—I’ve never seen a heli fly into a fog bank like that. They say he was traveling between 125 and 150 miles per hour right over our heads.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse