Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Heartbreaking...I still can’t believe this real man. How many ppl on earth have impacted so many like he did. Just devastating
So true, I guess the silver lining in all of it is he left us with a lesson on life. Whatever you do, do it to the best of your ability. Kobe was living proof of that, if only he had more time to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
zggiign3s0e41.jpg
Man :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again none of us know stuff behind the scenes breh. Just because of the gossip you hear in public, Kobe was a very private person in his family life. For all we know he was texting and talking to his mom all the time

??????

tell that to the poster who faulted kobe for the issues he had w/ his parents

I posted what might’ve caused the initial rift

and pointed out that as far as we know @ the very least he was on speaking terms w/ his dad

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
??????

tell that to the poster who faulted kobe for the issues he had w/ his parents

I posted what might’ve caused the initial rift

and pointed out that as far as we know @ the very least he was on speaking terms w/ his dad

Jerry west who knew Kobe better than anyone said his parents and sisters are traumatized.

Close family associates said due to Kobe's religious faith he was reconciliating with his parents

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jerry west who knew Kobe better than anyone said his parents and sisters are traumatized.

Close family associates said due to Kobe's religious faith he was reconciliating with his parents

breh you’re picking a fight where there’s none

absolutely nothing I said implied the opposite of what you're saying

again I was refuting the dude who blamed kobe for issues he had in the past w/ his parents

me saying @ the very least articles stated he reconciled w/ his father was not a dig @ the mother or anyone else...if anything else it could mean that was the last hurdle he had to jump

*edit*

my bad...I might’ve misinterpreted the tone of your posts...seems we are on the same frequency more or less

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
breh you’re picking a fight where there’s none

absolutely nothing I said implied the opposite of what you're saying

again I was refuting the dude who blamed kobe for issues he had in the past w/ his parents

me saying @ the very least articles stated he reconciled w/ his father was not a dig @ the mother or anyone else...if anything else it could mean that was the last hurdle he had to jump

Not fighting breh :salute: