Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I really hate that it takes something as tragic as the passing of Kobe, his daughter, and everyone on the helicopter to come together. It took something like this for people to finally realize how petty these Stan Wars are. I really wish this didn't happen. It still doesn't feel real.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If you said something about Kobe in the past that you feel uncomfortable saying now that he's gone, you were a part of the problem all along.
If you said something about Bron in the past that you'd feel uncomfortable saying if he suddenly leaves, you were a part of the problem all along.
If you said something about Dwight clown ass Howard in the past that you'd feel uncomfortable saying if he suddenly leaves, you were a part of the problem all along.
If you said something about CP3 in the past that you'd feel uncomfortable saying if he suddenly leaves, you were a part of the problem all along.

Examine gatdayum self.

I'm happy I can look back with integrity at what I said about these athletes. Nothing to take back. We are privledged to watch them.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Go get killed by your city’s gang violence and don’t quote me ever again.
fukk you gonna do about it weak ass nikka? :russell:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
kobe.jpg

Daps

this what I been saying! we off that hatin train in the 2020

Im done with it completely and mods need to ensure that posters stay in line on this site

make comments about a play, make comments about the game, but not about someone as a person. and like I said, I been guilty of it in the past with Lebron, but I'm done with it.

Daps
If you said something about Kobe in the past that you feel uncomfortable saying now that he's gone, you were a part of the problem all along.
If you said something about Bron in the past that you'd feel uncomfortable saying if he suddenly leaves, you were a part of the problem all along.
If you said something about Dwight clown ass Howard in the past that you'd feel uncomfortable saying if he suddenly leaves, you were a part of the problem all along.
If you said something about CP3 in the past that you'd feel uncomfortable saying if he suddenly leaves, you were a part of the problem all along.

Examine gatdayum self.

I'm happy I can look back with integrity at what I said about these athletes. Nothing to take back. We are privledged to watch them.

breh keepin that energy with Dwight :russ::russ::russ:

this made me laugh in a sad thread