Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Real talk.

It’s infected the media. I think it’s the only sport that’s covered by people that actually hate the players.

People legit HATE Westbrook, CP3 and Harden, when they’re all time greats.

Even dudes like Dwight Howard who’s been clownish. Fans and media legit hate his guts. You don’t see that in other sports.
Had @Wacky D in here talking about Kyrie can only learn with a fukking bullet. A fukking bullet. I went off. Then two days later, we find out coli member Cham was murdered with one. Do niqqas hear themselves?

NBA talk is trash. Then when you try to address, @CHICAGO bushes the thread.

I can’t do it. I simply can’t. shyt needs to end

Daps
Lame.
They're sad now cause they realized how pointless hate is, and they're trying to grow.
Yet you wanna clown them and bring that hate back up, huh?
Cause you're the bigger man?
On some "look at these haters, Im so above it, Imma hate by putting THEM on blast."
Lame.
Idgaf that’s the price you got to pay for going overboard with hate as a grown ass man.

And I said ima exposed what they said on a message board it ain’t like I’m taking it further than that. It doesn’t affect their real lives so stop caping corny ass nikka.

And yes I am bigger than calling a black man falsely accused of raping a cac at the highlight of his career a rapist just because he shyt on my favorite trash team and players

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Other sports aren’t nearly as toxic and gossip filled as the NBA . 80% of the shyt niqqas argue is trash. shyt needs to die
That's only because we don't care about other sports like that. I do agree the whole first take shyt too it to a new level, but shyt just part of life, breh. Not just sports, nikkas will argue rappers, video games, tv, etc. Anything where you can have favorites. :manny:

NYC Rebel

Daps
That's only because we don't care about other sports like that. I do agree the whole first take shyt too it to a new level, but shyt just part of life, breh. Not just sports, nikkas will argue rappers, video games, tv, etc. Anything where you can have favorites. :manny:

gossip is caring? He said/he said is caring?

fukk outta here

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The hurt and pain is starting to subside, (for now), now my anger is starting to grow towards the media for the hit job they did on Da Gawd over the years. fukk them, and fukk anyone who let the media influence them into hating Kobe outside of the game :pacspit:
Facts. These fakkit ass cacs at the oscars want to honor him after they attacked him all last year.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
gossip is caring? He said/he said is caring?

fukk outta here
You not gonna talk about some shyt that you don't give a fukk about. That baseball cheating shyt came and went cause nobody care about baseball like that. And I'm mainly talking about the Stan shyt. shyt been going on way before Kobe and LeBron.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Kobe wasn’t my favorite player. I still have Bron over him. But I NEVER drew some line in the sand, standing on one side where I couldn’t appreciate him for who and what he doing in real time . I have VOLUMES In here calling him the most focused and hard working athlete I have EVER seen .

NBA culture is to not even give to “the other side.” Just trash. Outright trash. Plain garbage.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

That 1st video got me man..

It reminds me of a video, my daughters big sister posted a few weeks ago.

It's like an 8 sec clipz but they are dancing and my daughter bends down in front of the camera and says, "I'm having so much fun!". And just continues to dance.

That video warmed my heart even b4 Kobe and Gi passed and even more so now.