Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
narratives are important

it amazes me that kobe & his character is growing in retrospect

as great as he was playing hoops they should've put more light on that when he was here

Maybe because I grew up in california but i always thought Kobe got his fair praise and love from fans

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Based on this article, the helicopter was in tact when it hit the ground.

Yahoo is now part of Verizon Media

They were in free fall for 60 seconds before hitting the ground. :mjcry:

What a terrible way to go out.
damn that last minute
:to:

now im just thinking of them knowing they were going to die :to:
Kobe was probably so hurt that the hope he saw in his daughter would never be. Thats the shyt thats killing me. 60 seconds or more...no parent should ever experience that.
To be honest, Im sort of glad he was with her.
But recall the initial reports of how fast it was traveling when it slammed into the mountain. If how fast it was traveling is true, I believe they all died on impact from trauma.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this and the way they died, and then their bodies just lying all over the place. i just can't get over it. And then reading stuff like this

Per the medical examiner-coroner, fingerprints were used to confirm the identities of Bryant, 41; Orange Coast College baseball coach John Altobelli, 56; Sarah Chester, 45; and the pilot, Ara Zobayan, 50.

The coroner’s office has yet to officially identify the rest of the bodies recovered from the wreckage, though according to Sports Illustrated, friends and family have identified the remaining victims as such:

just shows the state of the bodies and it makes me so sad
tenor.gif

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s crazy his whole career everybody said Kobe hated everyone, come to find out he embraced so many players and people. I remember a time where “nobody wants to play with Kobe” “nobody wants to hang out with Kobe even” was really a thing, and yea Kobe was hard on his teammates, but it’s good to hear nick young, lou williams, and others sit back and laugh at Kobe being tough on them