Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
EPgC71PWAAAM3Zt

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Already signed
Sign the Petition

“TMZ is a tabloid news website owned by WarnerMedia and carried by Fox Television Stations that reports on Celebrity and influencer news. TMZ has a history of harassing celebrities and crossing so many lines, but this time they went too far.

Basketball legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna died in a horrific helicopter crash, and TMZ LEAKED the news before the authorities were even able to notify the family. That means that Vanessa Bryant found out about the death of her husband and child through TMZ, tweets, or comments.”
Harvey Levin said he got approval from kobe's reps. They said she knew already

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I didn't even know Zach Randolph's daughter was on the team as well, Kobe was really working on sending the next generation to the WNBA :mjcry:

Gigi was a dope ass kid, I see why Kobe was attached to her hip (that's not a slight at the other kids...)

She was gonna make moves when she got older. Damn shame....:mjcry:

I gotta stop looking at this shyt for real. :to:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Gigi was a dope ass kid, I see why Kobe was attached to her hip (that's not a slight at the other kids...)

That’s what’s getting me, I would paid anything to see the spirit of Kobe manifested in a female. I love how she saw her dad balling and took it upon herself to be the next and I loved seeing him lace her with game. He was so proud. Women’s hoop needed the Bryant’s :to:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Shaq and Kobe's daughter's daughters wound up being close

Its crazy how he still ended up in Shaq's kids lives

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy his whole career everybody said Kobe hated everyone, come to find out he embraced so many players and people. I remember a time where “nobody wants to play with Kobe” “nobody wants to hang out with Kobe even” was really a thing, and yea Kobe was hard on his teammates, but it’s good to hear nick young, lou williams, and others sit back and laugh at Kobe being tough on them
Hard to believe this guy was ever considered an a$$hole

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I really can’t tho, I keep staring at the newspapers I got on Monday. Smfh, my nikka really gone...

it’s crazy breh. Even days later the reality just isn’t hitting. I went out on a late night run tonight and a little thru half way I’m headed in the BX and there’s a mall near the Yankee Stadium and it was lit up in purple and gold along the four buildings. shyt caught me off guard because it’s just a regular mall and it just shows the impact this breh had

I found a pic that someone tweeted that shows the back of the mall at ground level but you can see it from above and along the highway near the stadium