Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
damn that last minute
:to:

now im just thinking of them knowing they were going to die :to:
Kobe was probably so hurt that the hope he saw in his daughter would never be. Thats the shyt thats killing me. 60 seconds or more...no parent should ever experience that.
To be honest, Im sort of glad he was with her.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
it was such a freak accident, Kobe has probably travelled more in a helicopter than anyone thats not a helicopter pilot the last twenty years
It's a mind blow...to think that this is how his life was meant to end. After all the dedication , work, gym, basketball camps for kids...that's a hard thing for a smart man to accept.

Daps
The Coli has value. Its a bubble. Kobe’s death has shown it. Ive seen nothing but complaints from those who fukk with sports outside the coli dealing with attacks on Kobe, but Ive been solely here, so I know nothing of that outside bullshyt.

place has been a therapeutic refuge from all that.

Thank you coli.

Same. I honestly dont know exactly what ppl are saying about him except for what's said here and we are all in unity about how we feel about it. I would be enraged if I went somewhere else and saw slander and other folks agreeing with it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I love this thread for the content, it's been so uplifting and kinda like a group therapy like they had over on TNT.. we didn't maybe know Kobe personally but he reached us all in some way.

I still can't believe it's real tho. I can't stop thinking about Kobe as a dad and I can't stop thinking about Gigi and the other young ballers in this tragedy :to:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fingerprint stuff is just procedure and quicker to do and not an indicator of their condition. When it comes to checking off boxes on the forms, that’s one of them. Just procedure.

not publicly identifying them for our sake doesn’t mean they’re having a hard time doing so, but they want to control the flow of info since it’s no secret that there are law enforcement and hospital workers on the TMZ money train who regularly leak info before the official release

this makes me feel better so thank you breh, but realistically with the reports coming out now, it was a tragic few last moments for everyone on board

my biggest hope is that the death was quick and painless but it sounds like that is not how it went down :to:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kobe was probably so hurt that the hope he saw in his daughter would never be. Thats the shyt thats killing me. 60 seconds or more...no parent should ever experience that.
To be honest, Im sort of glad he was with her.
Man....

It was 3 kids with 4 of their parents on that helicopter. Waiting a minute is brutal.

shyt reminds me of that Toy Story 3 ending (that almost was)

Fukk

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Same. I honestly dont know exactly what ppl are saying about him except for what's said here and we are all in unity about how we feel about it. I would be enraged if I went somewhere else and saw slander and other folks agreeing with it.
Ive outright avoided twitter. Probably a cess pool