Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
There's no way they had a minute to know their fate. The video of the flight simulation is a great source of what possibly happened. I timestamped at the last few moments:

Pilot probably wanted to turn back due to the weather. It was probably a few seconds reaction to know what was gonna happen.

I am not understanding the 1 min thing, I thought he turned left and they hit the mountain..what is the 1 min descent?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
YDKkXCg.jpg

dqOuK53.jpg

2woFIG0.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I find myself thinking like a kid on this one, just wanting a do-over. Like something or someone to tell them to drive, fly down the night before, or just land and not try to brave the fog.

I just wish that everyone on the chopper could have their family back. And it’s just a thought that keeps sticking with me

I talked to my brother, on the phone, maybe ten minutes before his got in a wreck.

DO NOT think like that. I straight up told him I didn't want to talk long to make sure he was driving safe. We talked for literally 15 seconds.

I spoke to the dispatcher hours later he gave me the time of the crash.

I used to think; "What if I went back in time and told him to just pull over for a second."

Life is fukking cruel and random. People literally die every day. There's 7 billion of us, here.

There's no one to predict every variable every second. You're torturing yourself.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Wishing I was in the LA area on Sunday morning and I posted a tweet and photo on here with the caption "Look who I gave a ride to brehs. Kobe & Gigi!"

:mjcry:

No joke, I was at work daydreaming about scenarios where the helicopter was restricted from flight and I just so happen be in the area.

Now, I'm sittin' here wishin' heaven was just like it was depicted in Pac's "I Aint Mad At Cha" video:sad: