Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
This one been a hard one to shake. Like just losing my friend Bad Azz not too long ago but on a different level. Just depressing. Im not even a mega stan but I been watching dude for 20 plus. Fam and Laker stans alike use to come together like gatherings every year at my crib and kobe was apart of many of those moments.

He was one of the few guys that looked like he enjoyed a new life. To get all that taken away with his daughter and the victims is just tragic all around :mjcry:.

:mjcry:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I have to say it’s moments like this that make me appreciate the Coli.

Put all the trolling and bickering aside, it’s truly a site that you can discuss and experience events from a black perspective (whether that’s the focus or not)
The Coli has value. Its a bubble. Kobe’s death has shown it. Ive seen nothing but complaints from those who fukk with sports outside the coli dealing with attacks on Kobe, but Ive been solely here, so I know nothing of that outside bullshyt.

place has been a therapeutic refuge from all that.

Thank you coli.

Last edited:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to link it, but that comedian who posted that vile shyt that someone linked in here came out with another post and said he would not have done it if he knew kids were on board and also that he does it for all types of famous people's deaths, even for his friend who died, and his fans have come to expect it. Called it dark humor

It still doesnt sit right, but just passing along for anyone who was also disturbed by it

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
this and the way they died, and then their bodies just lying all over the place. i just can't get over it. And then reading stuff like this

Per the medical examiner-coroner, fingerprints were used to confirm the identities of Bryant, 41; Orange Coast College baseball coach John Altobelli, 56; Sarah Chester, 45; and the pilot, Ara Zobayan, 50.

The coroner’s office has yet to officially identify the rest of the bodies recovered from the wreckage, though according to Sports Illustrated, friends and family have identified the remaining victims as such:

just shows the state of the bodies and it makes me so sad

Based on this article, the helicopter was in tact when it hit the ground.

Yahoo is now part of Verizon Media

They were in free fall for 60 seconds before hitting the ground. :mjcry:

What a terrible way to go out.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to link it, but that comedian who posted that vile shyt that someone linked in here came out with another post and said he would not have done it if he knew kids were on board and also that he does it for all types of famous people's deaths, even for his friend who died, and his fans have come to expect it. Called it dark humor

It still doesnt sit right, but just passing along for anyone who was also disturbed by it
nah fukk him