Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
CuffstheLegend, Lebron's friend/stan..his tweets are bring brought up, he has a whole book on disrespecting not only Kobe, but Vannessa and the kids. Now this dude is switching it up and praising Kobe and feeling bad for his wife. He was the same idiot who was saying Kawhi/Kyrie to Lakers is a lock and said Kawhi should sign with Lakers for Nipsey:dahell:.

I am not sure why they are friends with this dweeb

D5gg3WUR_400x400.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
breh going thru her IG gonna have you :mjcry:

she's been with kobe longer than she's been without kobe in her life that alone is remarkable for any couple let alone a sports couple.

Yeah the whole world is celebrating kobe and kobe this kobe that, but months from now, next year, 5 years from now like everyone who dies the longer times go on it slips out of people's minds except for maybe on the death of the anniversary but for families it never does.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I slept holding my babygirls Sunday and Monday night. Don't even want to let them go after this. Just put them to bed and this was on my mind. Its like I cant get away from it. Got a lot to say but still at a loss for the strength to say it. Bean was such a huge part of my childhood man. I miss him so much already. Love him because of what he stood for and the memories he left me with. Its unfair and I ache for his daughters who lost not only a father, but a sister. I tried but there's no bright spot here. It's all tragic and that's what hurts the most.