Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
So it's pretty clear that it was the lack of spatial awareness was the reason they crashed :mjcry:.

The video above probably was the exact same situation. If u can't see the ground or anything that would show u that u are still leveled with the ground (top of clouds) then you can completely lose track of up and down. I'm pretty sure after he told the tower he was going to raise up over the clouds that he had no idea which way up was.

still could be mechanical... early reports by folks on the ground says the copter was sputtering before crashing

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
People are stupid. Really fukking dumb. Some fukker on YouTube trying to tie this into some numerology conspiracy theory, comments talking bout Kobe sacrificed his daughter smh. This world really crazy.

Don't get to worked up about it, those people are disrespectful lowlifes who do this shyt everytime a famous black figure dies. Humans die everyday, famous or not, nobody is immune from death. To try to tie Kobe and especially Gianna into some conspiracy for clout is honestly disgusting.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Listening to Bomani podcast, now.

Great, but, gives a bullshyt reason as to why only 72 hours later we HAVE to talk about this.

"Because you can't act like it didn't happen"

:dahell:

He wasn't coming back from Colorado court. He was flying to a girl's bball tourney with his daughter, her teammates and their parents...17 YEARS LATER.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Great, but, gives a bullshyt reason as to why only 72 hours later we HAVE to talk about this.

He wasn't coming back from Colorado court. He was flying to a girl's bball tourney with his daughter, her teammates and their parents...17 YEARS LATER.

Bomani is a known fakkit and I hope someone steals off on him if he's ever in LA :unimpressed:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

You gotta understand Bo rolls like the stereotypical white "liberal" I'm not surprised.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Bomani is a known fakkit and I hope someone steals off on him if he's ever in LA :unimpressed:
Bomani is most definitely a fakkit. I don't know why some on here acted like he was so "real".

Might as well have Bob Ryan and his yellow ass teeth speak.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

Bomani is a white feminist in a black mans body, he hasn’t keep it real since he first started at ESPN.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Two times already I heard cacs at the job say “but didn’t he get convicted of rape?” Two times already I had to step in like “no”. The comeback is all the same, “well he lost a civil suit, just like Oj”. Both times I end the same way, “keep that same energy if anything ever happens to Ben Roethlisberger”.:ufdup:

The narrative is all the same with these cacs. Did Rush Limbaugh give them notes on his radio show? Is it part of the monthly klan minutes?