Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
People were already in shock about Kobe and then for the media to put out the report about all of Kobe's daughters dying and Rick Fox dying, it was shameful for the mainstream media to do that.

Somebody in Fox's family could've had a heart attack hearing that inaccurate report, people just don't understand.
Did mainstream actually report on that or was it just random nobodies on Twitter?

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
People are stupid. Really fukking dumb. Some fukker on YouTube trying to tie this into some numerology conspiracy theory, comments talking bout Kobe sacrificed his daughter smh. This world really crazy.
I just saw someone on my Facebook make a conspiracy post about Kobe. Had to just keep scrolling.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
tjjs9mhqgqd41.png

I'm on my way to the sporting goods store to buy my son his first pair of cleats for tee ball. Was just smiling ear to ear I'm so excited. I saw this pic and now I'm :mjcry:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
People are stupid. Really fukking dumb. Some fukker on YouTube trying to tie this into some numerology conspiracy theory, comments talking bout Kobe sacrificed his daughter smh. This world really crazy.
Its always the least knowledgeable ppl who are into conspiracy theories