Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This tragedy showed me, or confirmed that a lot of chicks on social media have a mental illness. Even black women that peope consider apart of the black community were posting the most irrelevant shyt in real time.
And dont get me started on some of these dumbass rappers..
I understand people die everyday but man,
Even the racist cacs and wenches had the decency to acknowledge what happened.
I realized this shyt is for weirdos. Look at Floyd Mayweather's page
:snoop:
To be fair, I did see Floyd like some of the RIP posts people made. I’d bet he feels a way about this too since he would attend Lakers games a lot.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Raptors honor Kobe by coloring the 81 purple
eDDEhTy.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
People were already in shock about Kobe and then for the media to put out the report about all of Kobe's daughters dying and Rick Fox dying, it was shameful for the mainstream media to do that.

Somebody in Fox's family could've had a heart attack hearing that inaccurate report, people just don't understand.

Ass whoopings

Ass whooping need to be dealt out, brehs.

Social and MSMedia is so used to bullshytting it doesn't know how to deal with real issues.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
His assets going to his next of kin.. That means wife and kids.. if he has a WILL and I’m sure he had one that’s prob iron clad then none of Kobe’s side of the family ie: moms, pops, sisters got any dibs on that..
:francis: almost forgot...this is the part that really tears families apart

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So it's pretty clear that it was the lack of spatial awareness was the reason they crashed :mjcry:.

The video above probably was the exact same situation. If u can't see the ground or anything that would show u that u are still leveled with the ground (top of clouds) then you can completely lose track of up and down. I'm pretty sure after he told the tower he was going to raise up over the clouds that he had no idea which way up was.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Got banned on twitter for going off on people who were speaking nonsense on him. What the fukk is wrong with the world?
I don't even wanna go on Twitter or Instagram. I was on Facebook for the 1st time since Sunday. Read thru a sports group I'm in and I just wanted to start spazzing on people. So many disrespectful and ignorant posts. I've mainly been on The Coli reading shyt. I can't do social media right now. Too much ignorance.