Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Right now the signs point to pilot error. He went to 2200 feet to try to get out of the clouds, then descended while turning left (presumably to get lower and out of the clouds) and then hit the hill, possibly due to low visibility so he didn't see it in time as he was going down.

The question is, what happened that caused him to turn left and descend that rapidly? The NTSB lady said they descended at a rate of 2000 feet per minute. Was the pilot just disoriented due to the fog and trying to get out of it? People say you don't even know which way you're turning, etc. in that level of fog. Or did something happen to him or the helicopter?

It was about one minute from then the left turn/descent started to when the impact happened. I hope Kobe and the other victims weren't aware of what was happening :mjcry:

Look at this, you can't even tell which way the helicopter is going in all that fog

Damn.:wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Kobe was worth $800 million i seriously doubt his family is worried about the money, they would give it all up for him to come back. The other families might sue tho, hell Kobes family might also sue.
I think u may be overestimating. Kobe's helicopter didn't even have a black box or flight recorder. Or terrain warning.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Been sad for three days, done feeling sad. It really does feel like losing a friend. Just gotta celebrate his life and accomplishments.

I saw him once here in NY at an event he had for Dear Basketball, I was like a little kid and shouting him out a few feet away. We saw him rise from teenager to legend. This is a unique lost. Appreciate all your posts because it has helped little by little.

-----

My favorite dunk from him

My favorite game

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This tragedy showed me, or confirmed that a lot of chicks on social media have a mental illness. Even black women that peope consider apart of the black community were posting the most irrelevant shyt in real time.
And dont get me started on some of these dumbass rappers..
I understand people die everyday but man,
Even the racist cacs and wenches had the decency to acknowledge what happened.
I realized this shyt is for weirdos. Look at Floyd Mayweather's page
:snoop:
I disagree with this. Them nikkas don't owe us or anyone a "RIP Kobe" post.

As long as people wasn't bringing up his rape charge within literal minutes of his death, i don't need this or that celebrity or public figure to post a Kobe memorial just for the sake of doing it.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
People were already in shock about Kobe and then for the media to put out the report about all of Kobe's daughters dying and Rick Fox dying, it was shameful for the mainstream media to do that.

Somebody in Fox's family could've had a heart attack hearing that inaccurate report, people just don't understand.
The thing is we could very easily find out who started the rumor. It's not that hard. Simple formula really. Just a waste of time to do it.

I will say though, that I wouldn't be surprised that the main sources of info that spread those rumors are probably regular bullshytters.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
tjjs9mhqgqd41.png

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I disagree with this. Them nikkas don't owe us or anyone a "RIP Kobe" post.

As long as people wasn't bringing up his rape charge within literal minutes of his death, i don't need this or that celebrity or public figure to post a Kobe memorial just for the sake of doing it.
At least dont post buffoonery as people are mourning is all im saying..