Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that was dope! Any books you reccomend that talk about thls stuff? Also what verses in the bible does Jesus say that?

Haha.
You answered your own question man.
That's about all the help I can give you for now, just start with the scriptures and read them with an open mind. Can't go wrong with the New Testament.
Don't let someone interpret it for you. It's philosophy. Take from it what you need, go out and experience life, revisit it, learn more, rinse, repeat.
The spiritual path isn't a straight road, it's a spiral going up and out. You take what you learn today, and apply it to what you know already, and what you'll learn tomorrow.
I can't promise you God exists, but I can promise you that him existing in my life has made it so much more enjoyable, manageable and magical, that I wake up hungry to learn more, because I know it will dissolve the veil of this reality a little bit more.
Fascinating journey.
Good luck and GOD SPEED.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I still can't believe this. None of the videos making it real for me.
Yeah this shyt is too weird. One dude in this thread posted something like Kobe is only the 3rd NBA MVP to die. Reading that sentence just hit different. It didn't even look real.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Kobe’s two younger daughters won’t feel it now but when they get older and realize and understand what happened to their father & sister it will hit them. Especially when they see pictures and videos they had with them both.:mjcry:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I'm reading that Kobe didn't own the helicopter so it might not be possible to sue him for the crash. Is that true?
Kobe was worth $800 million i seriously doubt his family is worried about the money, they would give it all up for him to come back. The other families might sue tho, hell Kobes family might also sue.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
All the media who falsely reported he was on the helicopter owe that man and his family an apology. What he and his family went through kinda got lost in all this.

People were already in shock about Kobe and then for the media to put out the report about all of Kobe's daughters dying and Rick Fox dying, it was shameful for the mainstream media to do that.

Somebody in Fox's family could've had a heart attack hearing that inaccurate report, people just don't understand.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kobe was worth $800 million i seriously doubt his family is worried about the money, they would give it all up for him to come back. The other families might sue tho, hell Kobes family might also sue.
His assets going to his next of kin.. That means wife and kids.. if he has a WILL and I’m sure he had one that’s prob iron clad then none of Kobe’s side of the family ie: moms, pops, sisters got any dibs on that..

Legalese

Banned
Daps
This tragedy showed me, or confirmed that a lot of chicks on social media have a mental illness. Even black women that peope consider apart of the black community were posting the most irrelevant shyt in real time.
And dont get me started on some of these dumbass rappers..
I understand people die everyday but man,
Even the racist cacs and wenches had the decency to acknowledge what happened.
I realized this shyt is for weirdos. Look at Floyd Mayweather's page
:snoop: