Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
On the Smithsonian Channel they have a show about plane crashes. When you find out about all of this stuff that can go wrong on aircraft, it's a wonder how 10 planes don't fall out of the sky everyday with as many flights as there are. Literally anything can happen when you're taking off, up in the air, or landing.
is their a vid you can find on YT of it?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’ve mentioned before, but I’m currently going through a break up, and this makes it much worse. Talking to my friend helped me a lot, my family. My mother cried too when Kobe died and we spoke about my breakup, but this as well.

My last breakup was a standstill situation, but this recent breakup, knowing I caused it, and then losing Kobe, even though I never met this man, just hit me like a ton of bricks. It’s great to come here and talk to to help. People can say all the shyt they want about Kobe stans but as you can see, we stick together.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Nah. He was talking about how humbling it made him feel that a guy who he looks up and defies would actually ask him for advice. It would be like Jordan asking Kobe for advice on something basketball related. I'm sure Kobe would have considered it incredibly humbling as well.

D-Wade has always been the most open superstar when it comes to Kobe and how much he looked up to him. Considering they were contemporaries and rivals I always found everything he said about Kobe to be incredibly sincere.
Yeah idk why people are feeling some kind of way on dwade today

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a freak accident that could’ve been avoided on many levels. The lack of proper equipment in the heli is gonna set in motion a change in protocol.
Maybe but I doubt it. This clearance of the flight was just the product of having an absurd amount of money. Everything has a price, even safety.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Maybe but I doubt it. This clearance of the flight was just the product of having an absurd amount of money. Everything has a price, even safety.

I’m talking about the heli not having a terrain checker. If it had one it would’ve helped with locating where land was at. The fog fukked up the pilot, so when he was descending he didn’t know where land was. It was more than likely a split second before it was too late.