Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
All those hours of flying and it only took seconds to fukk up and kill everyone. SMH

On the Smithsonian Channel they have a show about plane crashes. When you find out about all of this stuff that can go wrong on aircraft, it's a wonder how 10 planes don't fall out of the sky everyday with as many flights as there are. Literally anything can happen when you're taking off, up in the air, or landing.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
On our Ring Gang Radio podcast last night, myself @patscorpio and @LauderdaleBoss dedicated our final segment to Kobe.

If y'all enjoy hearing dope boxing talk, give us a follow/subscribe. And if not, well hopefully you'll give this vid a listen and enjoy our final thoughts and memories of Mamba

This shyt still got me feeling :mjcry:

R.I.P. Kobe the Legend

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
tenor.gif

fukk man I gotta stop reading all these stories and watching these videos. It’s just all so heavy.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
California barely ever has a moist atmosphere, it's not as common as you might think in Cali
In the morning it does. But usually the majority of it is around LAX due to pollution from the planes. It's really a form of acid rain, via climate change.

Ironically the weather was worse on friday and saturday morning.
'

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can’t help but be angry that this happen. Like we really have to live in a world where Kibe died young, it makes me sick to my stomach

I'm sick his daughter died so young not being able to fulfill her potential. I'm also sick that he won't be able to accomplish all that he was about to accomplish post-playing career. If it had been just him passing by himself after his last game in 2016. I think it would have been easier to swallow. We would've celebrated his career and life. We would've been content knowing we had seen his entire career. But right now it sucks because it feels like there was just so much left for him and GiGi to do. That's what hurts the most. That it seems so unfair. So incomplete. This wasn't the way it was supposed to end. It just wasn't.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I know exactly zero of y’all in person but I hope y’all are good and healthy. I’m grateful for the coli where I can discuss sports (or mostly watch y’all discuss sports), music and life from a black perspective. That shyt is super rare in the real world where I’m at so I just wanna say I’m grateful for y’all cuz behind the screen we are all real life people.